HIDDEN SECRETS

CHAPTER SIX
SIX YEARS LATER

The past six years has been
wonderful,Type had been extremely happy, he had a loving husband who takes care of him and gave him his hearts desire, not that he ever asked for anything that his husband said was difficult to get.
His brother in laws treated him like a princess, pampering him with gifts and on many occasions he heard them call him the little sister they never had, which he found offensive at first, but later understood that they called him that so as not to offend their brother by saying he was the brother they never had.
His sisters came to see him as much as possible and sometimes, they would stay with him when Lhong was on one of his trading trips to other Town's.
He saw his father at least once a week, his father in law still treated him like a trophy and he would parade Type around when his friends were visiting , but the up side to those visit was that some of the men would buy him gifts in other to get his favour, the gifts his father in law gives as well only added to it .
He was always happy to give them to his sisters, some were cloth, shoes, jewelry, and on some other occasions even money.
His mother in law on the other decided it was her mission in life to make sure he gets pregnant and give her grandchildren, this led to Type drinking all sorts of herbs and medicines,some to cure infertility while others to enable him get his heat. On some occasions physical examination was done on him by the medics and they all said the same thing, he was fine, nothing was wrong with him, that in due time he would conceive. Type wondered sometimes we're they lying to his mother in law so they could eat her money by selling medications and herbs that would have no effect on him because he was infertile .
Well Type took everything she gave, probably just as hopefull as his mother in law, but he never said it out loud.
Lhong never cared about it, he always mocked his mother when she brought some new herb for him and they would laugh about it.
Eventually though, last year his mother in law stopped bring him any form of remedies, at first Type thought it was a good thing, not until one night Lhong came to his room angry and when he asked what made him so angry, he said his mother had set him up on some lunch were she had tried to get him to take some young omega girl as his wife and give her grandchildren.
From that day on, Type had kept his distance from his mother in law ,and his eyes ever watchful of are activities.
This past year she made her it new mission to get Lhong to take a wife, and even though type tries resenting her for it, but he just couldn't, hehad known form the start that this was bound to happen.

Lhong had gone on one of his trading trips the week before and was due to return home today. Type was excited, he had been without his husband for two weeks now and he was looking forward to seeing him and spending time with him.
Type just finished putting on his husband favorite garment, it was a mixture of sky blue and white, Lhong love the combination of those two colors on him. He always said it made him look like an angel from heaven.
That statement always made type blush.
One of the house servants came at that very moment to announce the arrival of his husband, that he was in town and making his way to the family residence. Type immediately stood up from his sit at is dresser and did a final check on his appearance in front of the mirror ,then made his way out of his quarters to meet his husband at the gate when he arrived.
A few minutes later Type was standing at the entrance of the compound when finally his husband carriage rolled in. Type waited for his husband to come down, but when he did ,he stood by the door, hand stretch out as if he was waiting for someone to come down as well. But for the life of him Type knew not who it was.His husband had gone on the trip alone and so there was no one to share his carriage with him, so then who could it be.
Not long After a young lady came down, she was an average beauty with white skin,dark long hair that reach the middle of her back,she had a small statue and rosy cheeks.