DRIVEN APART

************************************
Prince Tharn was beyond furious, for the second time in the past month, he wanted to kill someone because of his mate.
When that bastard Kad had walked into the Conference hall spouting lies  about his mate ,he was so close to losing it right there in front of everybody, he could see the man's head rolling down the hall as everyone watched, it's a shame it had happened only in his head.
Of course he knew the man was lying, because his mate was speaking his truth, he felt it through their soul bonds. If type had been lying he would have known immediately.

But, he had to wait, cause he wanted to know the idiot that sent him and make sure that person pay.
He went to type quarters  and on arrival, one of the guards told him his mother was around, he had quietly walked in, in other not to disturb the two omega's and alert them of his presence. He took in a breath of fresh air in other to calm his nerves and rain in his scent, to advoid  detection.

He arrived, when his mother was trying to get type to confess to her, if type  was  lying when he said the Kad man was not his  child's father .
Tharn stayed hidden from them and listened to them talked,he was more than proud after he heard everything both his mother and type discussed.
Just when type hugged his mother, he came out of his hiding place. Alerting the two omega's of the Alpha's presence.

" Tharn !" shouted type, he was the one facing the door and while he was the hugging the empress, and the first to see tharn.

"Mother, can you let go of my mate now?" asked tharn of his mother, who had turn back ,due to type's earlier outburst.

"His all yours" said the empress smiling, she was proud of the look on her son's face,  it shows, the alpha believes his mate innocence and he trusted type,which is a good thing for a married couple to have, their union will be a blessed one she can tell.  But first she has to find out who sent that unlucky bastard to destroy her son's happiness, because when her son is done with him, he would regret the day he stepped foot in the palace.

"Tharn be mindful of my grandchild would you" said the empress with a smirk as she walks away from type's chambers to give the two privacy.

After the empress left with those pathing words that made Type blush ,Type looked over to his alpha who hasn't left his position by the door still. He was afraid, did his mate not believe ,he didn't want to loose the most important person in his life, Tharn was his one and only.

Just then, tharn left his position and walked to were he was standing, type afraid of what might happen next, kept his head down and refused to look at the man's eyes.

Tharn could not help the smile that graced his lips, type looked so cute, when he was afraid and unsure. Placing his palms on both of type's cheeks ,so the omega would look at his face,Tharn said ,