SURVIVING MY PAIN

Tharns Pov Tharn was at his desk, dealing with some last minute letters, to be sent the next day,when his man servant Hawshu, came into his study out of breath

Tharns Pov
Tharn was at his desk, dealing with some last minute letters, to be sent the next day,when his man servant Hawshu, came into his study out of breath.
''Hawshu! what's the problem, why are you out of breath'', tharn asked.

Hawshu bent his head in greeting before answering, ''Your highness ,Master Type is here, his carriage just arrived with the physician, they are waiting for your permission to enter into the inner palace''.

''What! Why didn't you lead with that, let go immediately'' said tharn as he quickly stood up from his sit and make his way to the outer palace to welcome his guest.

Tharn walked as fast as he could without making it look inappropriate, after all he is going to welcome his friend's mate into his home not welcome his lover.

But the truth was Tharn could barely contain himself, this was not just anybody, this was the man that had stolen his heart on their first meeting, which happens to be his union day to his best friend .

Then he was unable to do anything but watch how circumstances had driven them apart.

He had spent the last six years pinning away for Type, hiding his true feelings from his friends and everyone around him, quenching his desires with the body of his concubines on days he could not get the image of that tall slim body, and those sexy slim tighs and legs that went on for days. He would not mind dying in between them. No!! Focus, don't let your thoughts get away with you, he thought as he continued on his journey to the outer palace.

When Tharn got there ,Type was still inside the carrier ,and   some woman was outside talking to someone, but as he got closer he realised what was happening.

Type dear, please come down, you need to rest and this place will be good for you, said the woman who he now realise was a  beta, who was in her mid forties probably.

He made his way over to them, everyone one turned to him and greeted him, as all pleasantry was done with he walked towards the woman speaking to Type.

My lady welcome to my home,'' if I may ask who are you I was only expecting master Type and no other  company '',asked Tharn.

''I am his physician said the lady''.
He woke up this morning and refused to go anywhere, he won't say a thing and now he refuses to come down from the carriage, he has become unresponsive again and it might take awhile before he comes back, Your Highness.
Tharn looked into the carriage, and found Type sitted quietly not really looking at anyone or anything, and beside him a young male beta around type's age, he had his hands holding type's in a grip as he spoke softly to the Type. But then he noticed Tharn's presence, he looked shocked at first but then he said his greetings to tharn, and all the while not letting go of type's hand.
Tharn could not help the possessive feeling that watched over him at that moment, who was this man, that think in he has the right to hold type's hands that way. After he answered his greeting, tharn looked at him directly in the eyes when he asked in a rather rude tone
''And who might ?''