LOVE & WAR #2

Chapter eleven

.
..
.....
..........
.................
.........................
..................
..........

Type woke up the next day in tharn's arms, he looked at the man whose chest he had made a pillow of, he couldn't deny how cute he looked,even in his slumber, this man, his soon to be Alpha was perfect in every way.
Type tried getting up from the bed, he could  here the sounds of soldiers walking by, it must already be morning, a smile came across his face, he could not  remember the last time he slept this soundly .

Type sat up on the bed, trying to stand and put on his outer robes when he felt a hand rapped around his waist. Type looked back at the tharn's sleeping form to find the prince awake and alert.
" Are you running away from me cause I won't allow that "said tharn in a serious voice.
Type could not help the laugh that escaped him due to the Alpha's possessiveness.

"No! As if I ever would do that"said type trying to fake an offended serious tone, but failed miserably due to the smile still stamped on his lips.

"Good " said tharn smiling.
"so where are you going to? "tharn asked.

"Where else, my tent of course, I have been gone since yesterday, Mrs Kun (The head physician and type's teacher)  will already be worried sick, wondering where I had gone to, I don't want to give the woman a heart attack."
"okay fine, but as soon as she is aware that you are fine and okay you have to come back to me, okay? "said tharn as he hugged type close to his chest almost too tight ,his nose secured on type's neck and scent glands.
The Alpha took a big sniff of type scent, it was honeysuckle and lavender, it was heaven, the Alpha was addicted to it and couldn't get enough.

"Tharn you have to let me go, before I can leave "said type in a quiet voice as tharn began to kiss his neck and giving small bits and licks to it, type could not stop the moan that escaped his mouth, he was enjoying the feeling so much, how could this man do this to him, every touch from the Alpha was like fire been lit in his soul, he wanted more and at the same time scared of what that means, he did love the man but he was afraid. Tharn has two concubines and he did care for them, what if this was how he got their affection, promising them heaven and earth and making them feel loved only to search for something better after he had gotten what he wanted.
He didn't want to loose the Alpha after they become one, the thought of tharn giving himself to anyone else makes him crazy when he thinks of the ways he would punish tharn and who ever it  would be,  so yes type was alittle bit apprehensive about the whole situation, he wanted tharn even if he had ptsd from the ordeal with Lhong, he still desired the man to be his but afraid of the man abandoning him for someone better after he had gotten what he wants,so yes type was afraid.