THE SECOND WAVE

There were guards at the entrance to  General Tharn's chambers, anyone who past by them could clearly see the red tainting both of there cheeks

There were guards at the entrance to  General Tharn's chambers, anyone who past by them could clearly see the red tainting both of there cheeks. They had just  resumed work this morning, changing  shift with the two other guards who was there through out the night, before they had left, they had made only one sentence ,
''Good luck " and left abruptly without any other words.
  They stood  by the door not more than 30minutes before they understand their predicament.
The room the prince was in was not sound proof, they both looked  at each other in understanding then, this was why the other guards who came the last four days never came back. Being an audience to the mating of this men was torture.  They were loud and the scent of the omega sneaking past the door did not help the issue at all. They both noted then, they would collect a bonus for the torment they were about to receive.

The room was lite up by sunlight, the windows and curtains were open to allow the previous night chill in, but left forgotten till this morning, the sun casting a golden hue everywhere as the white curtains flutter in the wind a scent of sanderwood,vanilla honeysuckle, and oranges, the smell of it, clinging to every surface.

In the room a king size bed in the middle, with red drapes that were surrounding it three coners. Leaving only the front of my bed open.
Inside the curtains an omega was on his knees as his hands held the bed frame for purchase as he moaned in pleasure from the love making, a man, an Alpha  kneeling behind him with hands on his tiny waist as he pounded into the slim omega .
All that could be heard was the Tharn's growls and  Type's  moaning and slapping of skin against skin.  The  words coming from their lips, consisted of the Alpha's name or pleas to be fucked harder or an occasional scream of pleasure.

Type's Pov

It's been going on like this for the past four days since Type had his first wave, and since then many more  waves came and went. Type has been fucked, pounded, made love too, in so many positions and all over the room (chairs, tables, walls, blacony,bed and even on the floor). He has lost count of the numerous times he has Orgasms that left him spent but wanting more.
Tharn has been gentle with him at first but, soon after the gentleness went away with his second wave, were the man had folded him in half with his legs on the Alpha's shoulders bent towards his own head, the man had fucked him relentlessly and ruthlessly until tears fell from his eyes begging for more as his body hungered for more.
Other than being fucked to orgasms in many a position, on his knees, on his side, while he rode tharn's dick, tharn found other ways to get him to orgasm. Tharn ate his pussy, like literally ate him whole like some buffet meal, his juices where sucked out him him, his pussy bitten till he was red  as sore all over, his nipples sucked on and bitten as well as all other parts of his body, thighs, legs, chest, hands and neck.
He lost count of how many marks were on his skin as he begged for more. The man was unrelenting and not lacking in his lovemaking. 

But one thing that shocked him now was how gentle he was after they were satisfied for a while, he would clean him up, feed him with his own hands while  carrying him on his lap or having him sit on it or on occasions inbetween them on the bed while eating.
He also took to massaging him on several times when he felt sore, be it his waist  or back or his legs, tharn always found a way to release his pain  ,but one advantage of those messages was that in the end, he ends up a wet mess,  cause his pussy releases so much fluids that the scent of honeysuckle, oranges and vanilla takes over the room,  Tharn eats him up like a starved lion and fucks him like a starved man.
All in all his first heat had been amazing having the man he loves with him in every aspect only adding to their soul bond.