WAR OF HEARTS

THE NEXT DAY 

The Nnong residence was quite, everyone was at the dinning room, Zee and Xee were recollecting and sharing tales with the family, everyone was in good spirits and win was also available, Kim drank non of course, she was trying for another baby wit...

The Nnong residence was quite, everyone was at the dinning room, Zee and Xee were recollecting and sharing tales with the family, everyone was in good spirits and win was also available, Kim drank non of course, she was trying for another baby with Lhong .

"So, how was Type ,is he doing okay"asked lhong.
The room suddenly becomes so quiet that one would swear a ghost had walked by.
The two elder brothers looked at each as they contemplated who was to tell their younger brother that he had lost the man he loves to his once best friend.

Zee had looked pleadingly at Xee who had won their bet ,which had left him the looser and the bringer of bad news.

"Lhong ,Type is fine,actually he is more than fine, while we were in Duhgun border, Type had his first heat, and then a second while we were in Gugaero. "said Zee.

Everyone one in the room except the twin brothers was shocked at the news.
Lhong's mother was the first to ask
"What do you mean by heat, are sure he didn't just have a fever "she asked

"He had is actual first heat, he was with the campaign at the time and on the road with over 400 Alphas present ,general Mist and the physician were the ones who arranged for him to be taken to Duhgun city, they arrived after we left for the new camp site. I was told that........ "Zee found it hard to continue the story from there, he didn't want to hurt his brother, but the young Alpha needed to know the truth .

"You were told what"asked Lhong, who had listened to the story with bated breath, his type had proved everyone wrong even his mother, maybe the heavens had listened to his prayers and he could finally marry type as his mate and maybe the omega would finally forgive him.

"I was told that, he  was taken by the prince and no one saw or heard from either of them for days and when he came back, he and the prince had identical mating marks. After that the prince started to treat him  more like a mate and type leaving in his tent only confirmed what everyone was saying. Prince Tharn had mated with Master Type.
Lhong I am so sorry " said Zee. During the entire tale Xee had watched his brothers face light with happiness, then guilt and now what he saw was unbridled fury, the Alpha's hands were shaking as Kim shouted in shock when the cup in Lhongs hand broke.

The mans head that had looked down to  see the pieces of the cup in his hand mixed with blood, then looked up and his father and everyone was shocked by what they saw, lhong was loosing himself to his anger.
No one dared touch him as the man stood up and left for his room.

The entire family thought it would be best to give the man space to process things as Xee and Zee had went into more details on the relationship between  Prince Tharn and Type, during the tale type was called a whore so many times Kim lost count.
Unknown to them, giving Lhong space was the wrong decision, as he had went to his room, carried his sword he never use and went to the palace.