CONSPIRACIES

SOME TIME AFTER TYPE'S VISIT

"Hey, you are back"asked lhong, to the person at the gate of his cell.

"Yes,i am, I heard you got a visitor yesterday, how did it go, was it as you imagined it would be," asked the stranger.

"Maybe, but that's none of your business "replied lhong angry with the out come of the visit he had yesterday, he had hope for love,understanding and acceptance from type, but all he got was rejection, but not to worry, he was going to rectify all that soon.

The stranger laughed, "So about our earlier discussion, do you accept my offer or reject it "asked the stranger.

Lhong thought long and hard about it all of yesterday after type left, if he was ever going to get type back, he had to be out of this cell.
"I accept your offer"said lhong.

"Good, aspect someone to come for you, by soom, be awake and at alert at night , okay?,I have too go now before I am seen.

***********************************

The stranger that just had a meeting with lhong at the dungeons was now walking very fast to the palace residence,on arrival this stranger met with another person standing under a peach tree, who seems to be waiting for them.

"so how did it go,did he say yes?,"asked the new person.

"of course he did"answered the stranger.

"okay, that good, I will have my person take care of it okay " said the person.

"soon we will get rid of the nuisance "said the stranger with a grin on their face.

THE PRESENT

Tharn was making final preparations with his father for a new tax bill ,and he was dreading every moment of it, he wanted go back to his lovely Type and spend every moment with him.

Today he had woken up to an empty bed, cause his mother had taken type to see the physician for his routine check up to make sure he and the baby were doing fine. So added to missing his omega ,was worry, he was hoping nothing was wrong with both mother and child.

Tharn could not wait to see his omega again.

The door of the study was rushed into by one of the guards, who greeted them bowing. They both answered.

"What brings you to here "asked the emperor.

"your majesty, one of the dungeon guard said that, when he went to feed the prisoner ,lhong this morning, that he was not there, "said the guard, in a shaky voice, afraid of the wrath of both men sitted at the table.

"what the hell are you trying to say! "asked tharn on the edge of his sit .

"your highness, master lhong has escaped, and I think he had help"said the guard.