LOVE & WAR

Two  Months later

Two Months later

It's been two months since tharn went into battle with his men,he had initially thought that the enemy would be had to defeat, but things have been going their way from the start.

Yes it was had like all wars, lives were lost on both side and even more were injured, but him and his men made sure that for one of their men lost, 20 of theirs fell as well.

Tharn and his five Generals ,Lia an Alpha and friend ,Mist and the Nnong twin brothers Zon and Xee, then fighter ,his father's most loyal warrior.
The past two months was spent with them planning strategies In other to win their battles ,so far he had been successful in driving the enemy away from their lands. Now what was left is to squash the Gugaero empire.
He was in one of his strategic meeting with the generals as they discuss their next plan of action.

Tharn sighed, ''I know the past month has been hard on everyone ,we have lost some men and others injured, but compared to how counterparts we are fairing mush better. Now the next course of action is to take over the lianjian city."
"My spies have informed me that this is that last strong hold and the Generals are there, if we conquer that all will be left will be Gugaero city and then this is all over, but one thing I want everyone to know is, we must be victorious, lives are in how hands, we have fathers,mothers,brothers and sisters all here fighting with us, so as to enable a safe future for their love one back home, that's why they are willing to die for this cause, so yes, we must be victorious for that's the only course to take," said tharn, with all seriousness in in voice.

''We all agree'' the generals said symotaniously.
''my prince this is our final conclusion'' said fighter.
''we go through Duhgun city, which should be easy since they already surrender to our rule, then Meg city,for now we are in aware of the what to meet there and then lianjian city, the main battle and how success will determine how next move from there '' he added.

"That's it everyone "said tharn, please everyone should get some rest for now, and get your men ready for tomorrows journey ",said tharn as he dispatch the meeting for the day.

As soon as everyone left he sat on ground before the table as he let his mind wonder to the love he left behind .
Type how he missed the beautiful omega, he was still unable to meet the omega before he left and he regretted it every single day, the last time he was with the omega he had done such a stupid thing, he had lied about his love for type, and since start of this war and the death of his men on the battlefield ,he couldn't help but feel regret.
if he died here today type will never know he love him most in the world, that was his biggest regret. If he survived this war, the first thing he would do was to make type his no matter what, fuck lhong, he had been given his chance, but he managed to hurt type, he was done watching and waiting, type will be his and not just as a common concubine, type would be is omega queen and if they never have children then he would make one of his many relatives closest in line for the thrown the next heir.
There was no way he could leave in this world without type by his side anymore, he had made his decision and there was no turning back now.
.
....
......
.........
..............