THE CHIOCE

.

Tharn and Type were both sitted at the table in Type's quarters, it was dark outside, already evening,  they had just finished having dinner and we're waiting for  type's man servant to clear the table

This evening, they were unusually quiet, no one said a word during the meal, the atmosphere was tense for some reason and they both knew why.

Today was the last day to complete the two months assigned to Type for his recovery, and earlier that day the physician had came to see Type ,so she could conduct her regular check ups.

EARLIER THAT AFTERNOON

The physician had just finished up with her checkup ,that's when she asked,
''Type what your relationship with the prince, I have heard some strange stories about you too, but before I make my conclusion, I would like to hear it from you first, so tell me what is it''.
Type felt embarrassed by this, but he should have expected it, people are always going to talk, whether it concerns them or not.

''Prince Tharn is a very good friend,'' type said.

'' Well whatever your relationship is, concerns me not, what I care for is your health, and from my results, Type you are beyond healed, your body responds like that of some one who never even had Omega Lisis, your time here and the prince's care has helped you recover''said the physician smiling.

''Really '' asked Type shocked and in disbelief.

''Yes I am''she said ''you can even go back home now ''

''so what you are saying is that I am well enough to go home ''asked Type

''Yes you are, but it's up to you of course, you can choose to stay here in the palace or go back to your Alpha, it your choice, you have the right to make the decision best suited for you, okay?''she said actively looking at Type's eyes.

''Okay, thank you''said type

''Just make sure to tell me your decision before your next check up, so I know we're to go, okay'' the physician added, then after she left Type to his thoughts.

The present

Type's Pov
Type had been thinking on his decision, on what actions to take.he was also worried, why? One may asked.
Firstly he was not sure he wanted to return back to Lhong, you see he didn't even see the man as his Alpha anymore, when ever he thought of the man, all he felt was this emptiness that threatens to eat away at him, but also he felt obligated to go back to the man, after all he did save his family six years ago. But the truth of the matter was that, whatever love he had for the man died when he went into Lisis and Tharn's care was what brought him back.
Yes! Tharn, the crown prince, this man made him so happy, for some reason he could lighting type's heart with just a smile ,and the past month the man had cared for him and had treated him with so much kindness and respect that type couldn't lie that this made him alittle suspicions of his actions.
Type wonders, why did Tharn care so much, was it because type  was his best friend's mate or because he was like that to everyone or may be, just maybe ,Tharn had feelings for him. If it was the first, this left a bitter feeling in his heart , but if it was the last reason type was confused on how to respond to that, so yes type was really In a dilemma.
Should he stay and be a burden on the prince or go back home to his family and ending his union with Lhong thereby risking his families safety or should he go back to a man he didn't love. What was he to do?.