ONLY YOU MATTERS

*********************************************************

******
**************
***********************
**************

When they got to there new rooms, type was finally placed gently on the ground, but tharn still refused to let go of the omega's waist.
Hawshu who had been following them could only watch the scene fondly as type tries and fails to get the Alpha to let go, even though he rather stay there.
Hawshu couldn't help but smile. It seems like only yesterday type was fighting for his life and sanity as tharn almost went mad with worry, but here they both stood in each others arms, teasing each other and smiling like the world didn't exist .
He was happy they were finally happy, he had doubted that they would ever get their happy ending after the whole fiasco with Lhong that night and tharn's concubines the other time. Even if their battles were not over, at least for now they were happy and in love, that's all that matters.

"Your highness, I have prepared your bath and will have your meal brought in the next hour"said Hawshu, bring the lovers out of their bubble.

Type blushed, embarrassed for been caught in an intimate setting with his mate.
"

Thank-you Hawshu, but can my meal be brought now, enough to feed three and some fruits as well" said tharn.

" Of course, I will get right on that "replied Hawshu before leaving.

As soon as Hawshu left their chambers closing the door behind him.
Tharn looked back to type and placed his nose on the omega's scent gland, wanting to bury himself in that scent.
Type smiled then holding the Alpha's head in that position as he tilts his neck to the side to grant him better assess.
They remained like this enjoying each others scent when type remembers he wanted to ask the man a question. Type pulled his head away and took the opportunity to step back from the Alpha's hands around his waist.

"why!!! "whined tharn making a pouty face as his hands stretched towards type in other to have the omega back in them, but with each attempt type kept moving away, with his hand up making the sign stop.

Smile on his face type said," wait a minute, just want to ask a question and I am all yours okay".
"fine, what?" asked tharn, hands down.
" why do you have Hawshu bring so much food ,are we expecting company? Asked type.

"No, I just don't want anyone coming here for the rest of today, I just want to spend time with you ,only you, before my duties take all my time again,please! Now come back here!" said tharn, in the same tone of voice he use on his men.
This only Made Type laugh,"you look so scary right now, but cute at the same time, but this is our room and I expect you to behave according, I am not one of your soldiers I am......... " said type, before been cut off by Tharn.