THE BEGINNING OF NEW THINGS

Author Pov
Please guys leave your comments after reading, give a 🌟 if you like it, and your ideas are welcome, so I can give you a wonderful story. Thanks.

CHAPTER FOUR
ONE WEEK LATER

Tharn sat with his friend Lhong in the palace garden, they have been talking and laughing freely about silly things ,when Lhong changed the subject.

"Tharn I am in love", Lhong said.

"Oh!"
Tharn said surprise for he had never seen his friends show interest in anyone.

"So is it someone I know?" asked tharn.

"No, he his from a different class than us, so the chances of you meeting each other is none existent", he replied.

Tharn smiled, the look on his friend's face was one of complete infatuation, who ever this person was , Lhong was thinking about them.

"Tell me what he or she is like", said tharn.

"Tharn he is beautiful, kind, selfless,amazing and his scent of honey, vanilla and oranges makes me go insane everytime I smell it", Lhong said with a smile on his lips.

"Wow! He must really be something if he's got you saying this things about him, so u in love with a man, is he a beta or another Alpha?", asked tharn.

"Actually he is an omega" said Lhong.

"What! You my friend knew of a male omega but you didn't tell me." asked tharn in mock offence.

"What can I say I was protecting him from your wide charms, I couldn't allow the love of my life fall for my best friend," said Lhong .

Tharn could not help but laugh so hard that his ribs started to ache, before calming himself down when his friend looked at him with an offended pouty face.

"Fine! Fine!  No more laughing."said Tharn.

"So is your  relationship going strong" asked tharn.

"Actually, we are having a union ceremony in two weeks time". Said lhong .

"What! Will you stop giving  heart attacks today ",said tharn surprised.

"I thought you just told him of your feelings for him?, asked tharn .

"By the way what's his name?  Tharn added.

"Type ,and actually I told his father who suggested marriage , then my dad who also approved as well," said Lhong.

"So by this time next month you will be a married man, tied to one person, no more flirting around anymore.?" asked  tharn still in shock.

"It won't be that bad, I will be happy, after all ,I never really flirted around ,that was mostly you, "Said Lhong.

"That's true, wow, you will be married."
Said tharn to himself not really talking to his friend,well I guess this is good, at least I won't be the only one in a union after, tharn said .

"What do you mean by not the only one, are you getting married?"  asked Lhong.

"No , just get a concubine which is different from you who is taking a mate",  said tharn.

"Well that's not true, due to some circumstances I can only take type as my concubine," said Lhong

"What are they if I may ask." said tharn.