20

"You'll die! Of hypothermia!"

I ignored Dylan and continued making snow angels in Cedric's backyard. He facepalmed and marched over to me. Keith had given up a few minutes ago and was now sitting on the stairs with a bored expression.

"Come on now!" Dylan said and lifted me off the ground. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Party pooper," I accused.

"Sure, just get inside."

I stumbled inside and almost collapsed from relief at the warm air. I caught my reflection in one of the hallway mirrors. My nose and lips were nearly blue and my cheeks were red. I couldn't feel my fingers and toes. I quickly hurried to my room and sank into a hot bath. The relief was instantaneous. I took my time relaxing and only got out when the water became too cold.

Donning a warm set of pajamas and my usual fuzzy slippers, I headed downstairs where Dylan, Cedric and Keith sat at the kitchen counter.

"Hello boys."

"Seriously, Chloe? You could've caught hypothermia!" Cedric said.

"That's what I told her," Dylan glared at me.

Keith just sighed and passed me a mug of hot chocolate.

"Oh shut up, both of you," I rolled my eyes and rummaged the shelves for marshmallows. I sprinkled a few over my drink and joined them at the counter.

"I should be going," Dylan said, standing up.

"It's snowing," Cedric said.

Dylan shook his keys. "I've got a car."

"Aw come on, just stay the night," I said. "We can binge watch Harry Potter!"

"Oh alright," Dylan said and sat back down. Cedric raised his eyebrows at Dylan as if to say seriously? Dylan just shrugged.

•••

Cedric left halfway through Harry  Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"I feel robbed at the absence of marauders in the books and movies," I declared as we began Goblet of Fire.

"Yea. And Peeves, in the movies."

"I know right!"

Onscreen, Robert Pattinson hopped down from a tree and I squealed.

"Look at him! Just look at him, he is the embodiment of perfection! Ooh, he is so hot!"

Dylan chuckled. "Yea, he is."

I looked at him in surprise and then remembered that he's gay.

"Yea. Right. Totally."

"Still getting used to it, huh?"

I smiled sheepishly. "Yea, sorry."

Towards the end of the movie I could feel my eyelids grow heavy.

"By the way, Levi told me," Dylan said.

I opened my eyes, yawning. "What?"

"The boyfriend talk? Seriously?"

Oh yea. I'd met up with Levi and given him 'the boyfriend talk'.

"Eeesh, he told you that?"