24

I shut my locker with a smug smile when Caleb came up to me, fuming.

"You did it," he hissed.

"Did what?" I asked innocently.

"The cat!"

I smirked, remembering how I'd stormed out of the party after Caleb had tried to make me fall on my face. When I'd seen Caleb's car outside with a door not shut properly, I couldn't resist; I put a cat inside.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said with a bored expression, checking my nails.

"I'm gonna get you back for this," he threatened.

"Ooh I'm so scared!" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He just glared at me and walked away.

"So I'm guessing yesterday didn't go as planned..." said Zara from behind me.

I smiled and turned to her. "No. It was better."

Zara raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

I smiled proudly. "Well, I got to stain his white shirt and trash his car."

"Now I'm really worried..."

"You don't need to be. I'm just getting even."

"You should stop this before it goes too far," she warned.

"Oh, I've stopped. But if he does anything, I will most definitely retaliate."

Zara sighed as the bell rang. "Just... be careful."

I nodded and walked to class. Caleb was talking to someone and glared daggers at me when I entered. I smirked at him and took the farthest available seat. Oh I felt so satisfied. I could just imagine what the cat might have done to the expensive leather in his precious car. That should teach him not to mess with me.

"You are nuts," Vivi whispered.

"Good," I smiled.

○○○

I sighed and entered Chemistry. I slammed my bag down on the counter and looked around, noticing that Caleb wasn't there. Sheesh. All that attitude for nothing.

Mr. Flynt started class and there was still no sign of Caleb. Whatever. We had theory class anyways, so I didn't need a partner.

.

.

I walked out of third hour and was met by Alexa.

"Your boy Eaton ditched third hour," she said.

"So?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Just saying."

That's when it happened. I opened my locker to put my books away and a whole lot of condoms spilled out.

There was a moment of shocked silence and then someone giggled and soon everyone was laughing. Everyone except me.

My hands curled into fists as I stormed into the cafeteria. I planted my feet in front of where Caleb was sitting and glared coldly at him.

"You did it!"

He smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, you are sooo dead, Eaton," I fumed.

Caleb shrugged. "Let's see."

"You just wait. I know how to buy stuff in bulk too," I snapped and marched outside. I headed to my car and started the engine.