28

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey everyone! I'm really sorry for the slow updates; online classes and college work are making it hard to write.
Peace!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I leaned against my locker with a smile as I narrated the previous night's incidents to Vivi.

"Damn, girl! I was so worried about you but it looks like Romeo came and saved you, huh?"

I sighed. "Please don't remind me about her."

"Right, right. So, Keith must've had an awkward time huh? Dripping wet and watching you two kiss."

I bit my lip and glanced back nervously at Keith, who was talking to Cedric and Dylan.

"Actually, he wasn't there..." I said quietly.

"What!" Vivi exclaimed loudly and Keith glanced back instinctively before resuming conversation with the boys.

"Shh! Keith was in the gym, he thought I was asleep. I snuck out without him noticing."

"Wow. You do know he's going to be furious when he finds out, right?"

"He won't find out."

"Ooh, admirer alert," Vivi whispered as Frank Turner walked up to me.

He smiled at me. "Hey."

"Hey Frank."

"I just wanted to say... I had a great time with you yesterday. If you're free sometime..." he trailed off.

What was the guy talking about? I had ignored him most of the time. I felt bad about it too and here he was, saying he had a great time. He must have the patience of a saint.

Vivi giggled. "Oh didn't you hear?"

"Hear what?" Frank asked.

Before either of us could answer Caleb appeared and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey baby," he said with a dreamy smile.

I smiled up at him. "Hi."

"Yeah that happened," said Vivi.

Frank's eyes were wide. "Didn't you two hate each other yesterday?"

Caleb looped an arm around me. "Not all of yesterday. Especially not the night," he winked at me and I blushed and swatted his arm.

Frank looked crestfallen. "I'll see you around," he mumbled and hurried away.

"You did that on purpose!" I accused.

Caleb gave me a mischievous grin and damn if my heart didn't stop.

"Did what?"

"All that PDA and innuendos in Frank's face."

Caleb rested his forehead against mine. "I want everyone to know you're mine, Chloe. And I'm never letting you go."

"You mean, you won't let her go again," Vivi said.

Caleb glared at her. "I did not miss you."

Cedric appeared at her side and smiled at Caleb. "I see you're back."

"Yup. You better get used to because I'm not leaving."

"You better not," Dylan cracked his knuckles.

I laughed. My laughter died down when George approached us.

"Hey," he smiled nervously.

Five pairs of eyes glared at him. His smile dropped and he sighed.