Switch to unknown person ==>

Oh. It's just you

Whatever back to Dave

(1st person pov)

I leave the nurses office. As i'm leaving the actual office someone stops me.

"Who was that David?" Says the front desk lady. Aka, my mom. I freeze and turn to face her slowly.

"J-Just uh. Some kid." Truth is he wasn't just some kid. I know who he is. He was in my classes last year. I couldn't stop looking at him. I wasn't even aware I liked him at the time. When I met John I almost forgot about him. His name is Karkat Vantas. I know everyone in the high ranks. He's the only low tier I've met besides John. Well... I never really met Karkat. I just took a week or so asking people for his name. I eventually got it after John and I started dating. I didn't really care about his name of course then. I was dating John. Which now worries me because John is gonna come after me. Fuck. My mom snickers.

"Alright. Have a good day sweetie." She crosses her legs and leans back in her chair. She's planning something. I can feel it. I turn to leave but she cuts me off again.

"Are you still coming to visit this weekend. The girls really miss you bub. I'm planning a little party" Mom says.

"Yeah. I doubt Rose really cares, but oh well. Dirk is trying to fit the visit in. You know how work is." I say. My mom nods before waving good bye. I exit the office. I hope she isn't planning something too reckless. I love my mom, but she has some smother issues. I head down through the crowded halls. My first period is math. Nice. I'm a pro. 

Dave finish math class ==>