I was gonna end it there but yeah. Sequel. :D

Part 1!!!

Become Roxy Lalonde

I see the wave fold over top of them. I mumble curse words to myself as I run down the shore. The waves strikes and they're both under. Shit. I run into the water pushing past the currant. I see Dave's white hair push up from the water. He laughs. 

" that was cool as fuck!" Dave grabs the surf board and looks around. I yell to Dave. He looks over to me. I use hand signs. I clench my fists and put them on my head to make 'Karkat'. I cross my arms in an 'x' shape. Then I make swimming motions. He freezes then goes back under water.

Become Karkat Vantas

The water is so clear that I guess I can watch Dave rise to the surface. My eyes shut from the salt. It stings. But who cares. I feel my back hit something. Guess I hit the bottom. That was hella fast. I feel life slipping from my body. It flashes white. I get this odd sensation. My mind starts going through memories.

Red and yellow flashes my vision.

(I suggest listening to "undertale" from undertale. It makes it way more emotional.)

"MOMMY!! DADDY!!" I watch as my parents burn to a crisp. The flames from the drones I feared so much. They killed my parents. Kankri grabs my hand and pulls me away from the flame. I cry and scream as he carries me to safety.

~~~

The smell of cardboard and a clean house crowds in my nose. My new house. So beautiful. So comforting. We first came to earth. Our neighbors greeted us with some food and flowers. Our neighbors... it was Dave and Dirk. Dirk was 16. Dave looked to be 10. My age at the time. But only a few months older. I can't believe we met at that time.

~~~

My fist day of school. I walked out of my house. When I saw Dave I guess I hid. I was too shy anyway. I walked behind him making sure that no one else saw me. Until I was approached by Jade. She was young and Rose didn't accidentally give her dog ears. She poked me on the shoulder and smiled brightly. So young. So innocent. She pointed to someone behind her. It was Sollux. A lot taller and less nerdier. 

~~~

The days of school as we progressed. When I met Rose. When Kankri got a boyfriend. When Kankri broke up with his boyfriend. When Kanaya started dating Rose. When Sollux tutored me for for a whole year. When I started high school... when I ended it... Everything John put me through. 

~~~ 

The trip. The fucking sex. Yes. I remember that of all things. My current status of shitty outfits. Everything I saw. Everything I did. It becomes white. I feel light pulling me out of  my body.

~~~

But it doesn't. Instead a hand. A hand clutches my arm. I feel water rush by my face at I get pulled up to the surface. I hold my breath for one more minute.  Maybe it won't end. The light pulls me and I rise out of the water. I gasp for air. And I get air. I'm alive. The hands wrap my arms around a floating ring. I open my eyes to find Dave holding the floatation device and I tightly. Our bodies get pulled along with the floaty. Pulled to shore. And soon enough my feet touch the sand. Dave still doesn't let me go.

"Asshole..." Dave says shakily. I chuckle.

"THAT'S MY LINE.." He laughs too. Roxy puts they're arm around us and walks us out of the beach.

"We're going home. No exceptions. That water was freezing and you guys need to breathe for a bit." Roxy leads us out of the water park. Dave and I don't fight it. We're already exhausted.