I'M AN 8TH GRADER SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY HIGH SCHOOL SLIP UPS.

(1st person pov)

(Dave)

I found myself staring off into space for literally every period. Not the best way to start the school year. I've been invited to all sorts of parties today. Beginning of the year shit. The party that actually confused me was an invitation from a girl named Jade. She's a low tier. I'm surprised she invited me. She said it was a thank you. A thank you for what? Is she friends with Karkat? Come to think of it. She's the one who told me Karkats name... oh.  Okay. Well she said they're playing a bunch of games. Dungeons and Dragons. I played that as a kid. I quit in high school though. They're playing CAH. Sounds like actual fun. She went on about having a DJ and pillow forts. That's when I accepted. If we're gonna have some childhood shit. I'm in. I've been so bored doing grown up stuff. 

It's tonight. Jade gave me her address and the time. If she didn't mess up. I'm at the right place. It's a big house. Like it's actually huge. I might get lost. The door opens. Jade looks surprised. Extremely shocked I guess. I grip my bag tightly.

"Come on in Dave!! Be careful of the pillows." I look into the house. There are LED's lining every wall. The door has a pillow tunnel in front of it. Jade enters the tunnel. I close the door behind me and enter as well. I crawl behind Jade. She makes a few turns. This is like one of those playgrounds at fast food places. We enter a room. The room is covered in pillows. It's huge. There are balloons all over the floor. A dj stand is set up on a mini karaoke stage. More LED lights.  There's a flat screen TV. A humongous couch. I place my bag down on the couch.

"You're one of the first people here!! Others are in the kitchen getting food!! If you wanna say hi, go through that tunnel and take 2 lefts!!" Jade points to a pillow tunnel by the karaoke stage. I climb through. I wonder who else was invited. I turn 2 lefts and enter onto a tile floor. I step around a wall. A troll with side spiked black hair, red and blue lensed glasses, 4 horns, a black shirt with red and blue sleeves, jeans. A nerd? Maybe. He is leaning on a counter drinking soda I think. I hear the sound of soda being spit out, but it's not coming from the nerd.

Be le soda spitter ==>