Chapter 2

I woke up to the deafening sound of liz at my bedroom door shouting louder than a banshee while she continously banged on it.
"Khelani Armani Kiara Young Stewart." She shouted.
"They ain't married yet." My dad shouted back. Lizzy laughed loudly at his response

"Puta, I'm giving you 30 seconds to open this door or I'm breaking it down." The seriousness ran thick in her Hispanic voice.

"I can't believe you're friends with her." Alec said in his usual deep seductive sleepy voice.
"Every quiet girl got a wild best friend." I threw the covers aside, got out of bed and started to walk towards the door.

"Khelani, if you don't open the door this instant." She kept shouting. My god that girl is as loud as a banshee if not louder.
"I'm coming." I opened the door to see Lizzy grinning from ear to ear and Jace staring at her in amusement.

"Elizabeth it's 9:00 in the morning." Alec stated from inside my room. Liz just rolled her eyes in response and jace laughed at his friend's comment.

"So Kelly, it's Saturday." Liz started.
"Wow, I honestly did not know that, thanks for the update Sherlock." I remarked with sarcasm standing firmer than a body gaurd.

"Anyways," Lizzy said continuing her speech. "I was thinking that may be we could double date."

"No!" Alec and Jace shouted out at the exact same time. I laughed, reminiscing on the last time the guys agreed to a double it. It was more of liz threatening Alec and her wanting to stop and buy everything she saw.

"What! Guys come on," she begged.
"Liz, the last time we double dated, you threatened Alec, " Jace pointed out before laughing at the memory.

"I didn't threaten him. I only told him not to hurt my sweet little khelz," she responded. She raised her hands to pinch my cheeks. I sent a deadly glare her way and she immediately dropped her hands to her side, pouting in the process.

"Liz, why don't you and Khelz have a girls day while Alec and I will go out far away from you two and do manly stuff."
"But babe-" Lizzy started off to protest against the suggestion her boyfriend made.

"No buts Liz, we are having a girls day." I pulled the couple inside my room and pushed up the door, not too hard so if doesn't slam. But instead the stupid door didn't even close.

"Alright fine. I'll do this girls day under one condition." Lizzy had that tone in her voice and the scheming look on her face that made me figure out exactly what her condition was.
"No!" I shouted and waved my hands dismissively. " not gonna happen."

The guys look at us. Confused as to what exactly was taking place.

"Oh come on Kelly. You never let me dress you up or fix your hair or even do your make-up."
"That's because I don't like the idea of 100 pounds of make up on my face that would crack at the moment I smile. Or even try to smile."

The guys didn't wait a moment before they started laughing.
"What's the stupid noise all about?" The twins asked. They're voices in sync with each other. I have no idea when they got to my door. Creeps.

"Oh nothing. Just Kelly refusing a free makeover." Liz said with a smirk on her face.
"Elizabeth Hernandez! Whatever you're plotting i will not be involved."

I swear this is getting on my last nerves. Even though she's my best friend. This Latina chick can be very annoying, persuasive but annoying.

"I mean come on Kelly, with Camilla helping me to give you a very needed make over." She made sure to emphasize on the very in her sentence. "How can you resist."
Camilla smiles at Liz's statement while Camillo just shrugged and walked out. Not trying to get involved in the fact that they are forcing his sister to do something against her will.

"Okay fine." I agreed while raising my hands in submission.
"Yes, finally!" They screamed.

"Guys, guys" I called out. " easy with the screams, I wanna hear Alec when he does his whispers." I said before winking at my boyfriend who shook his head at my statement.

"Okay, let's begin." Liz shouted, pretending not to hear what I said.

I think I'm going to regret agreeing to this.
I sighed loudly as my best friend and sister started to molest my closet.