Chapter 42

2 weeks in my summer holiday. Did I miss anything? Yes. Let me catch you up on all the shit that's been going downnn in my now exciting life.

1. When I got home dad was away for some business trip with Estaban's dad. So it was only me, the twins, Chris, and Alice at home.

2. I told Camilla about my new found experience with that three letter s word. And mind you she was so happy that she screamed and jumped up and down for about 30 minutes. For a 21 year old she can be such a child.

3. Kyle and I have been getting down and dirty whenever we're really alone. And let me tell you I do not regret having sex. I mean it's weird calling us friends with benefits but we are friends and we're both benefiting from it.

4. Last week Saturday I had car sex. And when I told Alice and my sister, they went over the roof with excitement. They asked me about 50 different questions. Creepy kids I tell ya!

5. Last but not least Alice's birthday is coming up. May 17. Camilla is planning a surprise party. And since I'm home I'm on cooking duty. How fun.

Oh, I forgot one more detail. I'm meeting up with Kyle in a few hours. I'm staying over at his place teaching him how to cook. *wink wink*

                                      *****

It's about 1 in the afternoon and my house is chaotic as the usuals. Chris is yelling and screaming at the game in his room, Camillo is practicing his guitar skills in the living room, Camilla is also practicing her guitar skills in the living room, Alice is practicing her singing skills with the twins in the living room. And mind you, she cannot sing to save her life.

I on the other hand is the only sane person in this house.
No wait scratch that, no one in this house is sane.

"Oh come on!" I screamed at the television in my study. I have no idea why I call it my study, it's just a room that has my art equipments and games for my friends when they come over.

At the moment I'm watching Hell Boy. And for for some reason I'm enjoying it.

"Oh for fucks sake, slice her in two!!" I shouted so loud that about a minute later everyone was at the door. They arrived just in time to see a man get ripped in half by a demon.

"Oh God." Alice gave out. "Mani why are you watching this?"

I turn to look at them with a slice of pizza hanging from my mouth.

"This is a disgusting sight. Camillo grab Kelly. Chris, turn the tv off. Alice put those pizzas in the fridge." Camilla gave instructions to everyone. She even called Kyle and told him to come get me earlier than planned.

By the time Kyle arrived at my house, Camilla and Alice were already at the door. They dressed me in a grey hoodie crop top and a pair of black jeans with a pair of black Nike slides. Camilla gave me a hair cut. It was much, she just clipped off a few ends. It was hanging over my butt but now it's a little above my waist.

                                       *******

Kyle wasn't a fast learner. I'm pretty sure the only thing he's good at making is a PB&J sandwich.
After about 3 times or more of trying to make a burger, I gave up. Kyle burnt everything. I even made him watch YouTube videos and he still didn't get them right.

I resorted to the one thing I love, pizza. I went in the living room to grab my phone so I could order about 7 boxes. I really needed it. When I got back to the kitchen Kyle had made 4 burgers perfectly and placed them on the counter.

I raised a brow at him and he grinned.

"You lying little shit." I said breaking the silence. Kyle laughed and moved around to stand infront me.