Chapter 21

I did not wake up in my dorm room.
It wasn't my house either.
It wasn't lizzy's dorm room.

So where in the name of the gods am I.
Oh Lord if it's my time give me a sign.

The room wasn't fancy but it sure as hell didn't look cheap.

The was a huge flat screen t.v. on the wall.
Two doors beside each other. Assuming one was for the bathroom and one for the closet.

The bed was soft. Very soft. Too soft. It was something you would want to stay in forever.

I shifted from my spot on the bed and walked towards the door that was directly in front of the bed.

There were voices outside. Sounded like an argument.

"You brought her here?!"

"Your point?"

Yep. That sarcasm. Cameron. I think he's arguing with his whore. I mean girlfriend.

"Will you ease it down Alexis!"

Before a response was giving the door swung open. Almost hitting me in the face.

"Son of a bitch." And there it was. All eyes were on me.

"You must be Khelani." A random sexy stranger said to me.

"Oh god when I said give me a sign I didn't mean literally." He raised a brow at me.

"Look if you brought me here to kill me, please throw my body on the main road where everyone will see it."

And the laughter begun.

I looked at them. Confused. Everyone was laughing except whore. I mean Alexis.
She was glaring at me.
I swear to the gods if looks could kill I would've been dead, buried and very much rotten by now.

I looked back at her and lifted a brow. This bitch better get ready cause she best know ion like her either.
She scoffed and turned away after realizing I wasn't gonna back down.

Cameron and sighed loudly. Very loudly. It was more of the 'I can't stand her sometimes' sigh.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Do I look okay! I woke up in a bed that's not mine. In clothes that aren't mine. And I can't find my phone. How will I be okay?"

"The bed is mine. Clothes is mine. And your phone is in the car."

He said that so calmly. I think it's time I beat the crap outta this dude. This sexy, hot, handcrafted by God dude.

Cameron turned and started to walk away. I didn't know what to do. So like a idiot I stood there. Yes, I just stood there, awkwardly beside the other hot sexy dude.

And then it hit me. I was standing in a t-shirt beside a random guy. I tensed.
Apparently he noticed because he laughed.

"Don't start panicking. I won't hurt you. I'm Cameron's younger brother. Kyle."

I slowly looked up at him. They did look alike.
Except Cameron's hair is messier. And lighter.

"Hi. I'm going to assume you know my name since you said it earlier."

He laughed again.
"Yes. Would you mind if I call you Elly? Cameron told me your nicknames but i want to be unique."

I smiled at the thought of someone wanted to be unique with my name.
"Sure."

"Come on. Let's head down before my dumb brother thinks I kidnapped you."

I laughed. Loudly.
"The irony. He was the one who kidnapped me."

Kyle chuckled. His voice was smooth. And calm.

"So." He started off. "How do you like our home?"

"Our?"

"Me and Cameron. He's a year older than me."

Oh we are the same age. I mean well. Now I know Cameron's age.

"How old are you Elly?"

"18."

"Was not expecting that." He laughed nervously and stretched the back of his head.
Oh God. He did the should I ask her out or ask for her number move.

Before I could answer I heard my Barbie ringtone. And I ran towards my phone.

'Hello?'
Silence.

'Hi dad.'
More silence.

'Where? Okay. That's fine I'll ask him.'

I took the phone from my ear and looked up and Cameron who was talking to Kyle.
"Hey my dad asked if I could stay here for Christmas break. He has a business trip meeting thing and the twins won't be home and Chris is staying at some friend of his."

Cameron nodded. I placed the phone back to my ear and told him his answer.
A minute later I gave Cameron the phone.

"What's this?" He asked.

"He wants to talk to you."

Cameron took the phone.

'Hello.'
Silence.

'Yes.'
Silence.

'No I can drive her back for her stuffs.'
Silence.

'Oh no it's no problem.'
Silence.

'Your most welcome Mr. Young. Have a good day and holiday as well.'

"She's staying?" Alexis asked.

"Yes."

"Ugh. This day just keeps getting better and better."
There was no sarcasm. Maybe she doesn't know how to use it properly.

I laughed at the thoughts going around in my head.

They all looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked them. "I find myself funny."