Chapter 4

"Okay dad, we're leaving." I said from the front door.
"Alright. Have fun sweetie." He replied from the couch.

Oh how I plan to I said in my mind.

"Let's go get wild!" Liz shouted. Liz got a look from both Jace and Alec that made me laugh. 

"Let's just go." I said to them.

"NO DRINKING!" The guys said together.
"Party poopers." Liz said then stuck her tongue out at them.
"Fun suckers." I whispered to her.

                                      ******

After a few drinks, Liz and I were drunk. Correction Liz was wasted. I was drunk.
I don't know how I managed to call Alec with all the staggering Liz and I did outside. But I did it anyways.

He answered the call on the first ring.
"Khelz?"

"Cometohomeandgetabeanie." I rushed out. I didn't even understood the words that came out my mouth. 

"Kelly." Alec said. The smoothness of his voice was overpowered with worry and a hint of anger and frustration. I figured he knew we were drinking.

"Yes lecy boo."

"Are you drunk?"

"No. Are you drunk?"

"Kelly, you guys didn't drink right?" Jace asked.

"Nope." I answer before bursting into fit of laughter.

"Speaker, speaker!" Liz shouted out like a baby. I placed the call on speaker phone. Still laughing with Liz like a complete idiot.

"Kelly." Alec called. I could tell he was frustrated with what's happening.
"Talk softer. You're always so loud." Why did I even say that. I mentally face palmed but physically hit Liz on her forehead. She cried out asking me why I did it. But I doubt answer cause it wasn't supposed to happen but it did anyway.

"Oh my god." I heard Jace give out. "Kelly, where are you guys?"
"Um, a chubbie."
"A what!! Are you two at a club?!" Alec practically scream out. His tone was laced with anger. Alec hates when I drink. He doesn't even want me looking at alcohol. Not unless he's around. I could tell he's disappointed.

"Maybe,  maybe not." Liz said before we started laughing again.

I took the opportunity and hung up the call. I knew exactly what would've took place if I stayed on. The words that would've been said and the anger that would've been lashes across.

I honestly had no clue how they found us. But all I know is when they did, Liz and I were sitting on the curb by my car laying down on each other. Lizzy's head was in my lap and my head was resting on her back.
I heard when the car drove up and came to a stop a little behind mine.

"Kelly, Liz." Jace called out.
"Over here." Liz answered. I was way too tired to speak. 

"Oh God. Are you two alright?" Alec asked.
"Yeah, just tired." She answered again.

"What's wrong with Kelly?" The anger in Alec voice was replied with concern and deep deep worry.

"I'm fine." I mumbled against Liz's back.
"She said she's fine." Lizzy said.

"Come on. Let's get you guys home." Jace moved closer and took his half sobered girlfriend from my lap and moved towards his car.
"Bye khelz." Lizzy shouted out. "We should do this again." She added after a 5 minutes.

"Hell no!" Alec and Jace said together. Jace left after talking with Alec for quite some time.

"I wanna go home." I told Alec before I started to cry. I can't recall the last time I cried. Ah yes I can, 14 years ago when I woke up to a motherless house. On my birthday.

"Aye, don't cry." Alec said. He sat down beside me and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry. We didn't mean to get drunk. I just wanted fun and Liz wanted the same."

"I know it's okay princess."

I sniffled once or twice. Maybe three times before asking him if he could take me home.