Chapter 41

"Alice she's sleeping."

"Kyle let me wake her."

"No." 

I turned over and looked at the door only to see Alice and Kyle standing there in what looks like a very heated argument. The bickering went back and forth. From Kyle telling Alice to just wait downstairs and Alice telling Kyle to buzz off and let her in.

"Can you two argue somewhere else. You're both disturbing my sleep."

At the sound of my voice Kyle turned around looking at me before turning back to Alice who only stuck her tongue out at him and pushed him out her way.

"Kyle go away. Mani and I need to talk." Alice said sweetly as she pushed Kyle out the door and locking it before running over to me squealing.

"Soooooo, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"You know what."

"No I don't know what."

"So you guys didn't-"

"No we didn't." I stood up from the bed just to have a sweet wave of pain jizz through my legs.
"Holy mother of Satan's dick!" I screamed out before sitting back down. I looked over at Alice who had a look of accomplishment plastered on her face.

"Not a word Montana." I said to her before getting back up. She smirked over at me before replying.

"Not a word Armani." She used her hands gesture to zip her lips and twisting the invisible key closing her mouth before throwing it behind her.

"Good now help me to the bathroom."

____________________________________________________________

Alice left me in the bath soaking in warm water and texting on my phone. I didn't have much to do today since it was Saturday. It was the last week in April and I had finals on Monday. Seeing that i majored mostly in the cooking area, it was a simple fix. The cooking practical exam thing  would start at about 9 in the morning and end at about 4.

You may be asking yourself, why would a cooking exam thingy take so many hours, well I asked myself that as well. But let me explain. For that section of the exam, we have to make a full course meal of some sort. Starting with giving them an appetizer to open up their ridiculously empty stomach, then the main course to full their guts. And last but not least the sweet savory taste of dessert.

That is going to be easy they say. You'll rock it they say. Best chef ever they say. Until I explain how each meal is complimenting the theme of whatever they choose. There's only one main ingredient that they must taste more of than the rest of whatever we put in our meals.
I haven't really thought about it much since it was an easy fix. 

I had two written exams on Wednesday and one on Thursday. Yaay me. (Please note that great sum of sarcasm.)

Currently I'm texting Camilla about what's going to happen next week and filling her in on my adventures.

Big Sis♥️: soooooooo!!!!! Aren't you going to tell me what happened?

Me: what happened with what?

Big Sis♥️: don't play smart with me kelly.

Me: okay fine.

Me: I'll fill you in when I'm home for summer.