Chapter 29

"Dad where are the twins?"

"Camillo went out to avoid Camilla. And Camilla went shopping about 3 hours ago."

"She's going to hate me."

"Yeah but who doesn't."

"Come on dad really."

"Love you too sweetheart."

My father is something else. He took his coffee up and walked straight down the hall. To his study he goes.

"Come on. We going to my room."

They nodded and walked behind me. We got to the top of the staircase only to hear shouting and screaming. Everyone looked at me. 

"Fortnite." Was all I said and they instantly understood.

We made it to my room. Right across from Chris's room. So the noise was extra loud.
I looked at the gang then slowly tried to open the door.

"Oh for fucks sake move." Alice pushed me aside and pushed the door open.

"Oh wow." She said.

"Welcome to my humble mumble gumble."

"Nice room."

"Did you paint those?" Kyle asked.

"Huh, yeah."

"They're really good."

"Thanks."

Kyle walked around looking at every painting that was on my wall.
All of a sudden he stopped.
He stood in front the painting right beside my bed.

The bike painting

The bike painting.

"Who's that?" He asked.

They all stood there looking at me waiting for me to explain the painting of a guy on a dirt bike.

"So that's my cousin. Um, I made that painting for his 18th birthday which was two years ago. But he ended dying before his birthday. He loved dirt bikes. So when Camillo took the picture I asked him to send it to me. It was supposed to be a surprise. But he didn't get to see it. Now that is the only thing I actually have of my cousin. And it is my favorite painting."

Silence swept all over the room.

"Please do not get sad or mushy. I'm fine it's fine."

They agreed and still kept silent.

Wow, well persons always get sad after hearing the story behind the painting.