Chapter 5

The week (well days) went by quicker that I thought.
It's Tuesday night, approximately 11:15pm.
Lizzy, Jace and Alec are all at my house. 'Sleepover' is what they call it.

The four of us are in my living room watching 'Shadow Hunters'.
Well Alec and I are watching it. Jace is whispering something into Liz's ear that is making her eyes as a tomato and giggling as if she were a three year old. 

"Excuse us," Lizzy said as she lead jace to her room. Yes, I said her room. My best friend has her own room at my house. She's at my house than her own so it's like she lives here.

"Please keep it down," Alec said. The ignored his plead and made their way towards the staircase

"I still can't believe you've never had sex." Liz said looking right at me.
"Will you just leave!" I replied with annoyance in voice.

I immediately lost interest in watching the movie. I told Alec I was getting tired and that he can come up whenever he's ready.

Closing my room door behind me, I changed into one of Alec's t-shirt and curled up in bed hugging a human size teddy bear. It was red with black spots. My mom gave it to me on my 3rd birthday. It was currently the only thing I had that can remind me of her and right all I wanted was my mother, but this teddy bear will have to do the trick.  

___________________________________________________________

Real sorry if this is shorter than usual. .

Most are gonna be short. But maybe not this short.
I don't want to make them too long as it will get boring before it reaches anywhere.