Chapter 10

The car drive to NYU  was long and tormenting. 4 hours stuck in a car with my siblings. So not fun. I really don't understand why dad didn't just let me drive with Liz.
Apparently he wanted his family to be together for the last 4 hours.
Wasn't that fun. (Please note my sarcasm).

By the time we pulled up on the compound, I was already trying to make my way out the car.
Sitting in between Chris and Camillo for 4 hours is not something I would like to do again.

I stepped out, stretched and made a weird noise. Every one started looking at me. Then Liz made the same noise and all attention was on her.

We both laughed as we are practically the same. But different.
Lizzy wanted to do something different for school. She dyed her hair purple. I just kept my messy brown hair.

Everyone grabbed a bag and walked towards the dorms.  I was nervous. I mean I'm going to get separated from everyone.

But it's time for a new start baby!!

"Excuse me where's 4b?" My sister asked a random girl walking by.

"Go straight and take a left. First door on your left." She replied.

"Thank you."

"No problem." She answered before winking at Jace.
Ohh this bitch gotta death wish. Did Liz saw that. I looked backed at my best friend to see her face flushed.

"Liz wanna get something to drink?" I called out to her. It's always best to distract her highness in these situations. This chica crazy. Haha even my dad is scared of her sometimes.

When we finally arrived at my dorm room, it was quite a place. Wasn't as fancy as I expected. But it was quite something.
Two nice beds, two closets, seperate dresser draws and tables. It was fancy.

I chose the bed beside the window. It seemed further away from the rest of the room. 

By the time we finished unpacking dad had to leave so they left. Only Liz and The guys were left.
And they didn't plan on leaving.

Matter of fact, I think they want to stay here. But they couldn't. Since Liz is going to be at Harvard they planned on staying at a nearby motel and dropping Liz off at school before they went to their fancy school for sports.

Can't say I didn't enjoy my last day with my family and friends.

I did.
I'm gonna miss them.
But I'm kinda glad I got rid of them.

Freedom at last.