1. Clinic is closed... Permanently

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

[Are you sure that you want to close your clinic?] - ???

[For the tenth time today, the answer is yes, Wiya....] - (Y/N)

A girl kept questioning me as I packed up the essentials into my bag. If not for the fact that she was my best friend, I would already be annoyed right now. She is such a sweet girl for always visiting me and thinking about my health.

Her eyes were pleading for me to stay in her hometown which I have lived in for no longer than 4 years after getting my qualification as a doctor

Her eyes were pleading for me to stay in her hometown which I have lived in for no longer than 4 years after getting my qualification as a doctor. Extra info, I am now 22 years old and still single, just to let the others know that I'm available. It is not that I am thirsty for some action but more like a passionate relationship with a lover.

I found Wiya heavily injured in front of my clinic a few days after it was recently open. I patched her up with surgery and let her stay in my home for two weeks for recovery. Suspicions did ponder me before why would she be in that state, but she had told me the reason.

[Then, how about you live in my house from now on?] - Wiya

[Wiya...] - (Y/N)

A bit of stern leaked out of my mouth as I call out her name. Her body tenses up and looks at me straight in the eyes while pouting.

Honestly, she is always playful that I got dragged into her cheeky activities for laughs and giggles. What a time to be alive.

[I decided to venture out and will not step back on my own decision until it is done] - (Y/N)

[You know my style right? 'Once starting it, no backing down'] - (Y/N)

[That is soo like you (Y/N). Oh! The white knight is making the princess fall in love again!] - Wiya

She sarcastically responded and act out a little play in front of me, as she was the typical princess being in love with the white knight.

Applause for her acting skill, the entertainment industry might found the best actress this year but too bad that girl is lazy.

[Shut up you little tease, go apply to become an actress and actually do something productive once in a while] - (Y/N)

[But I hate doing something productive....] - Wiya

Her hands intertwined with each one at the back of her waist while leaning her upper body towards me with her eyes looking up staring into mine.

I could say that posture was cute but disappointment made me sigh.

[Then how would you become rich and make profits if you don't work hard?] - (Y/N)

My hand opened the entrance of the clinic as Wiya and I walked out to the streets.

The clinic was like home to me but sadly if I want to achieve something, I have to make sacrifices, such fact is real but some people refuse to accept reality... like how I reacted before.