One || Alone

AloneRose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

Alone
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"Are you ready for school?" your mother knocked on your bedroom door.

You never got along with your parents that well. The reason being, changing school very often. You were a sociable person, a person who loved talking and speaking their thoughts to others. That meant having lots of friends and being respected by your teachers. Problem is, your parents didn't want you spending so much time around other people. They wanted you to become the best in everything. If it had to study, then so be it. Even though you got decent grades, your parents wanted you to be a straight A student. They had expectations you couldn't reach with all the "distractions."

All the schools you have attended were public. No private schools were known to your parents until the day they drove past one. It was called "Rose Academy." A school that was normal in your parent's eyes. They signed you up for your senior year, knowing that if you went to a private academy, you would focus more. They had your usual outfit, classes, and extracurricular. Except, there was a flaw in one of the registration documents. It's an academy that focuses on what happens in the bedroom.

The classes aren't normal. You had to take at least three classes involving sexual intercourse every semester. Of course, your parents never knew about it. They never checked the back for anything else.

For your schedule, you have your normal classes. Math, History, Science, and ELA. Now the last four classes were assigned to you. You haven't received your full schedule just yet.

That was all you knew. You had received an email from the school regarding your registration. You were accepted and was told all about the school. That was the only reason you knew about the sexual stuff.

"Young lady! Open this door!" your mother shrieked on the other side of your door.

"I'm finished! Just go downstairs," you responded back, trying to be as soft with your words.

The sounds of her footsteps are fading away. You didn't want to go to this new school. Your parents were careless at times and it had to be during the registration process.

You trudge to your door with everything in place. You had worn the uniform they mailed, had essentials packed in your suitcase, and had your identification card so you could get in.

You exit the room with everything in your hands. If your parents weren't this dumb, you wouldn't be mad at going to a school that was private.

"Follow the rules and don't cause any problems. This is your last year being a high schooler," your father sipped his daily dose of coffee while telling you everything you should and shouldn't do.