Seventeen || In a Mind of Mine

In a Mind of MineLevi's Bed Rules - Respect The DominantRose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

In a Mind of Mine
Levi's Bed Rules - Respect The Dominant
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Morning. The sun burned through the large windows of the sixth floor suite. It was around ten-twenty in the morning. The sun was blaring through the window and towards the single person now laying on the bed.

The curtains of the large windows were pushed to the sides. She was naked, with the black bedsheets covering the lower part of her body. She had closed her eyes and fainted on the leather couch in the suite. The man that was with her had moved her to his room so she would get more comfortable with her sleeping position. The only problem was, he left to get groceries which left her alone in the room.

It was silent until the stirring of her body waking would be heard. The girl's eyes started to open slowly to take her surroundings. The sun that blazed through had slightly blinded her vision. She winced at the light that came in contact with her eyes.

She stared at the clear wall for a while. Her eyes trained to the unmoving clouds. She then lost her train of thought when last night's events came into mind. She gasped and pulled the dark sheets to her naked chest and jolted up. She scanned the room for anyone from those events.

No one. She sighed and got out of bed without the sheets around her. She decided to walk around the suite naked. It wasn't like anyone would notice her. She was alone anyways. Or so she thought.

In Levi's car, he had gotten a ping that someone was inside his suite and was moving. He knew it had to be the girl from last night, his student. He was parked so he wouldn't have any issue in seeing if he would crash.

He took out his phone and pressed on the notification to look at his cameras that were set up in the suite. They were hidden just in case an intruder would sneak in.

He watched the girl walk around his floor naked. She rubbed her tired eyes and looked through his closet. She snatched a large button up shirt of his and decided to wear it for the time being. She then grabbed a pair of his boxers so she wouldn't feel so bare.

He watched he very hard to analyze he movements. He was so entranced by the way he did things. It's like he wasn't himself anymore. He didn't need a little school girl changing him by the simplest things. No, that would be stupid. He would watch her hands try and tuck themselves in the large button up shirt. If you looked closely, you could tell the corners of his lips were turning into a soft smile. He definitely had a soft spot for her now, but he didn't know that.

What did happen last night?

* * *

"I think I'm in love with you," words full of meaning came out her plump red lips.