Four || Personal

** why does everyone like bakugo? he's not a bad character, but im confused

** why does everyone like bakugo? he's not a bad character, but im confused... **
Beside Yourself
Lesson One - The Basics [Part 3]
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

It has been a few hours since you were on campus. You are currently in the dormitory. No, it was far from a dorm. It was big, spacious, and too perfect. Atsumu had told you he had a twin and he was also a chauffeur, just with a different student. Keiji had told you about how he arranged your stuff even your personal belongings. That would include your bra and panties.

Of course, embarrassment reached your cheeks and you covered your face. You decided to let them off. They went their way towards wherever they were supposed to go and had told you if you ever need help, you would use the special phone on the bedside table.

"We'll be on our way now, Miss Y/N," Akaashi bowed with a hand in front of his chest.

"Uhm...yeah, see you two later," you respond with slight uncertainty.

"You too, Madam," Miya followed after Akaashi and left with him.

You sigh as the duo had left the place. It was silent. The deafening silence made you uneasy. Your phone pings with email notification.

Miss L/N,

I have asked you to see me after school. You did not have permission to leave even if Mr. Ackerman dismissed you. Please come this very instant.

- Mike Zacharias, Period 3 AP CALC A/B

Your eyes widen like saucers and you immediately gather your stuff to make your way back to the campus. Your mind was so far into the thought of getting in trouble that you never went to change out of your pajamas. Wearing just a small white tee and shorts. Not to mention, it had started raining after you arrived at your dorm.

The shoes you were wearing were splashing against the puddles that the rain had left. Droplets fell upon your skin before getting removed by the speed you went. The location of the campus from the dormitory had to be so far.

Your legs were ready to give out soon. You pull your phone out to check the time and then you continue your way back to school. After some time, you decide to take a little break. Your breathing was heavy and fast. Grabbing onto your head you lean against a wall before heaving in new air to help you.

Exhausted. You were very exhausted. Not to mention, you were starting to stress about your classes.

As time passed by, you had reached the campus. It took twenty minutes. During your journey, you had taken breaks whenever you needed it. Your legs felt like giving in while you were drenched in cold water and sweat mixed it.