Twenty Four || She's Mine

** Nanami has been wilding bro 😳😳 **

She's Mine
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"You guys know each other?" Hange glanced between the redhead and the girl.

Her eye twitched at how she first met him and how they ended up. It wasn't like they were friends, it was just a blind date gone wrong.

"We...went on a blind date. My friend set me up since she couldn't go," she muttered, embarrassed that she had to admit this.

"Whoa! Tell us how it went! Please?" Hange grabbed her hands and begged her with a glare of intent in her eyes.

* * *

It was early in the morning when my friend had called Y/N up. Early in the morning is four in the morning. She had been dreaming of living in a big mansion with lots of money. Yeah, she had a phase back then.

This was the time when she was at her last school. Before she went to the Academy. About a month before she had to move to a different school.

🎵 (insert your favorite song lyrics. mine is: can you stay up all night? fuck me 'til the daylight. Thirty-four, thirty-five 🎶

She groaned as she slowly let her eyes open at the noise. Her eyes were weary as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She grumbled as her slow arm grabbed her phone. Sliding the accept call button she put the phone to her ear.

"Mhm?" she hummed as she closed her eyes again.

"Y/N! Thank goodness you picked up. I need you to go on a blind date for me. I can't make it so please sub in for me instead," Gabi, a friend of mine from the beginning of school.

Being half asleep, she didn't understand what she had said so she waited a few moments. Her eyes are still tired so she tried blinking slowly to get used to it.

"Hmm? Okay, I'll go," she grumbled.

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver. I'll text you the details! You have to meet him by eight in the morning," her friend laughed and hung up after saying all her stuff.

She laid her phone down, going back to sleep. A ping was heard and it was the information for the blind date. Y/N didn't know that though. She wasn't paying that close attention to anything her friend had said. She was still half asleep so she accepted to anything at that time.