Thirteen || The Two of Us

The Two of UsPrivate Lesson Three - Safe WordsRose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

The Two of Us
Private Lesson Three - Safe Words
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Back at the Academy, the headmaster held a menacing look while looking at his paperwork. He saw the RSA teacher being suspicious. He was acting out of place. It seemed to be connected with the new transfer student. That pretty petite girl.

He picked up his phone and rang up a close friend of his. The father of Vico, Mr. Ric Jian. He waited for a few and in the process, decided to put his legs on top of his desk. He looked at his watch impatiently.

"Mr. Jian speaking, how may I help you headmaster?" the caller picked up the phone just in time for Ghalen to shoot up.

"I need your help," the headmaster quickly spoke.

"Yes? What can I help with exactly?" Mr. Jian seemed to be busy with his slightly harsh attitude.

"You know Mr. Ackerman. The sex teacher here. I can tell he has a thing for the new transfer student. Her parents are a bit popular with their power," Ghalen shoved his hands into his slacks.

"And?" the caller on the other end needed more than just information to help.

"Report to the girl's parents about what she's been doing. Tell them she's been sleeping with her teacher and make it seem like she was seducing him," the headmaster has venom in each word he said.

"But what about Levi Ackerman?" Vico's father raised the question.

"Oh, don't worry about him. I'll deal with him myself," Ghalen chuckled darkly, "and about the girl, make sure she is met with me first. I'd love to chat with her. Get it done."

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's my payment? Surely I should get a reward. What I'm doing could stain my family name," Mr. Jian growled and that caught Ghalen's attention.

"Of course. Eight-hundred thousand if you get it done."

"This better be worth that little money," the other end grumbled before ending the call.

Oh, don't you worry Mr. Ric? This will surely be worth it.

* * *

"Awh, I'm sorry Levi. I didn't mean to...barge in here," you gulped as he finished telling his story of his mother, the lady in the frame.

"I already forgive you, brat. Now that you know, I expect you to never tell anyone about this," he harshly said.

You nodded quickly, afraid he would hurt you if you didn't signal your understanding. You slowly analyzed the portrait and then to the others in the room. They were beautiful, but it was the bigger one that caught your eyes.