Twenty Seven || Summer Break

** Three more chapters!!! 😢 1000 words because the last chapter is going to be longer

1000 words because the last chapter is going to be longer. **

Summer Break
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"You will serve a lifetime imprisonment!"

Everyone who held their breaths had released it after they ruled Ghalen guilty. But before they could celebrate, the jury stood up to get everyone's attention.

"Since no evidence was proven that the victim and her teacher have been having any sexual relations, Levi Ackerman, you are to stay five-hundred feet away from the victim until after the papers have been passed. That is about two to three months," the jury stated and everyone muttered a decent amount.

Some seemed to disagree with the jury, but they didn't care just as long as Ghalen was guilty and put in jail for a long time.

"The court has dismissed everyone," and when those words left the juror's mouth, everyone got up to leave.

Ghalen alongside Jian who was on trial had been taken out of the courtroom and would be transported to the jailhouse that was nearby. The blond man thrashed and went to punch a policeman when he was restrained.

"You will not walk free with her!" he yelled, causing Levi to stop and turn around.

"Learn where you stand. I know my limits," he growled to the deranged man.

A few more growls and they had disappeared from the view of everyone else. The group had waved goodbye to each other while Levi called upon the jury.

"May I at least take her to her dormitory safely?" Levi politely asked the man who was cleaning up his area.

"Yes, but after that. The restriction will take its effect," he nodded and walked out of the courtroom as well.

The ebony-haired male grabbed the girl's hand when he was out. He dragged the two of them out of the courthouse and to the parked car near the front. He made his way to the driver's seat, with the girl going to the front passenger seat.

"Levi, why are we moving so fast—"

His lips sealed her mouth so she wouldn't continue to talk. Her eyes widen at the contact that was suddenly brought up. He moved his hands to her cheeks as he caressed them slowly. Rubbing the pads of his finger on her soft skin as he kissed her with love.

He slowly separated their lips with his eyes half-lidded to her own. They had stared at each other for who knows how long. His lips slowly turned into a smile. A sight that was a surprise to her. The expression on her face told the whole story.

"Levi? Are you feeling sick?" her voice was laced with concern as she gripped his cheeks as well.

"I'm happy. I can finally get you all to myself. I'm glad I met you," he proudly said before settling back in his seat.

Her hands slipped from his cheeks as she blushed at his words. She was falling harder than ever. He was one hell of a man whom she loves so much.

"I love you," he grabbed her left hand and brought it to his lips.

A long kiss was placed on her skin as she stared at him with admiration. Her hand place on top of his as she smiled at him.

"I love you too," she smiled as her eyes closed as she spoke.

The car is started up and they pull out of the parking lot. He pressed his foot on the gas to start his journey to the dormitory of the Academy.

The staff had to vote on a new Headmaster and it seemed that everyone was set for who would take that place. It wasn't a secret anymore. He was the better leader, the leader who everyone could rely on with his words that motivated others.

"Is Mr. Smith going to be the new Headmaster?" she tilted her head to the man who was holding her hand and had the other hand on the steering wheel.

"The staff must vote first unless the president of the district decides for us," Levi said as he turned the corner that led to the Academy's entrance.

The dormitory was a few feet away from where they were going. He parked in front of the large building where students would sleep and rest for their school days. He watched his lover unbuckle her seatbelt as she was ready to leave the vehicle.

"Please keep in contact with me. I want to know how you're doing," he grabbed her wrist to stop her movements.

"I will. Only for you. One last thing," she hummed as she grabbed his face.

Their eyes closed with their lips molding together with each other. Their lips felt each other's warmth with their eyes closed so they could savor the feeling of the other's touch. They got even closer as she began to crawl over the middle of the place where it separated the chairs.

She placed her knees beside his thighs as her arms wound up around his neck in a loving manner. She gripped him with need as her fingers trailed all over his hair. His arms grabbed her waist, squeezing her body with everything.

They were so caught up in the moment that a person walking by had began to knock on their window. They quickly pulled away when they heard the sudden disturbance.

Levi and Y/N glanced at each other than at the person who was bothering them. Seojun and Vico were snickering with each other. They had given each other a high-five when they managed to get the girl off of Levi's lap.

She went to her side of the car then exited the vehicle as she fixed her appearance. She had just had a hot make-out session for the last time with Levi until three months at max were to be over. She could wait to hold him in her arms again.

"Oh! I can't wait to tease you over summer break!" Vico yelled happily as they made their way to the female fixing her clothes.

"Oi! I'll beat you up when I'm finished with this restriction!"

* * *
(Blehbbhhhbcsbsb I'm so tired.)
Unedited

)Unedited