Seven || Nightly Dreams

Nightly DreamsLesson Two - Toys and Bindings [Part 3]Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

Nightly Dreams
Lesson Two - Toys and Bindings [Part 3]
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Levi had dragged you to his car with a tight grip on your wrist. You could tell he was not happy with what had happened today. He was annoyed, pissed, and jealous. He had never felt this feeling before and all he thought of it was that it was a joke. He would never feel jealous of a stupid student. There would be no way he would feel overprotective of you.

The feeling of jealousy struck his heart, yet he pushed that feeling away. He didn't want to face the truth of actually feeling something for a mere student of his. There would be no way he could grow to like such a stubborn girl like you.

Your wrist burned at the tight grip he had on you. You wanted to leave and run away from him, but you knew better than that. That would cause consequences that would arise in a situation like this.

"You're hurting me!" you yell to try and convince him to let you go.

He glanced back at you and then scowls. He pushed you into his vehicle and closed the door. He locked the car once he got in and glanced at your clothes.

"Do you know how much I worried about you when you didn't come to my class?!" he started the engine and sped off in an instant.

"You don't want me there anyway. I'm not supposed to be doing anything with you," you muttered hoping it wasn't loud enough for him to hear.

You were wrong.

"You disobedient shit. I waited for you with food preparation. We were going to talk about it!" he tightened the grip on the steering wheel.

He glanced at you for a second before looking back to the road. The ride to wherever you were going was silent. It was too quiet and you hated the silence.

You try and distract yourself by looking out the window and admiring the passing cars along with the sky. You watched as people on the sidewalk were running, walking their dogs, or going on a walk. There were some parts where you became jealous that some of the people were couples and holding hands with each other.

You wanted a relationship. If you were to feel loved, it would make you feel full of happiness. There would be nothing to worry about in the world if you had someone to lean on. How long has it been since you've dated someone?

"Get out of the car," he says while holding onto his car keys.

You glance around the place you were at and it was back at school. Of course, school.