Ninteen || Jealous of You

** why do you guys hate how I said Floch instead of any other person? 😭😭😭 yall hate him so much?

Also, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, my mental health is the biggest concern for me right now. **

Jealous of You
Levi's Bed Rules - Beg For It
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"This was not what I meant by having a good birthday gift for you," Levi muttered under my breath.

"Mhmm, well it is my birthday after all. We're supposed to do what I want to do," she turned her head and winked at the older man behind her.

He rolled his eyes, a small curve of the corner of his mouths about to come up into a soft smile. He truly didn't mind doing this for her since it was her birthday after all. He absolutely found himself adoring her smile as she tried to get the claw to grab a hold of the stuffed animal.

Yup, the duo was at an arcade place for her birthday. She really insisted on going whether he wanted to or not, he had to say yes either way.

He leaned against the glass of the claw machine as he admired her side profile. He truly felt like he had fallen in love with someone. Someone with who he felt safe with like he was with his mother.

"Argh! Fuck...Levi?" she watched the stuffed animal drop back into the pile and then her head turned to look at him.

"What? Are you having a hard time, brat?" he amusedly rose his brow at her.

She furrowed her eyebrows together before putting her arms over her chest. She was now annoyed that he was using her pain as his joy. Or at least that's what it seemed to her.

To Levi, he admired the fact that her facial expressions were cute when she couldn't get the claw to grab onto the toy. He loved how frustrated she was. It was cute, he wasn't enjoying it, admiring was the word he was looking for.

"Levi! Hello? You're spacing out," she tilted her head as she aced both her hands over his face.

He looked at her for a second. His hand laid on her left shoulder before she was pushed against the claw machine. He had his other hand placed on her waist as he pulled her body close to his.

"Whoa— uhm...wh-what are you doing?" her cheeks began to bloom with a deep shade of pink as he moved his face closer to hers.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he softly whispered as his breath hit her face.

The smell of black tea and syrup dusted off onto her face as she wafted the smell of his breath. He was always very clean and prepared in close-up situations.