Chapter 6 defending the innocent

3rd person POV.
(Time skip 1 week later)

So far it has been one week since the mission and word has gotten around about what happened no one knows how but somehow someone recorded the events of the mission and posted them on the Internet and so far Y/n has become one of the most feared students in the New Age Academy he has been given the title of the Terminator and has been bumped up a few ranks most students have been terrified to challenge him in combat class those who did challenge him were easily defeated by him Y/n has even managed to gain a following of admirers both male and female the male's respected him and feared him and wanted to be him while the females loved and admired him and wanted to be with him but every time one of them got The Bravery to ask him out or something like that he would softly reject them knowing that they only wanted to be with him because of either his body or his abilities and to him that was not the love he wanted currently Y/n is in combat class right now taught by Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: I believe we have enough time for one more battle would anyone like to volunteer?

A moment of silence passed it appeared that no one wanted to fight right now until someone raised their hand from the Shadows came the student council president herself Satsuki.

Satsuki: I wish to fight!

Glynda: it's been awhile since you've participated in a battle Miss Kiryuin, who would you like to battle?

Satsuki pointed to Y/n L/n himself

Satsuki: I would like to battle Y/n L/n!

The students of the class began to whisper and mutter things to each other completely amazed that the student council president would want to battle the Terminator himself.

Glynda: quiet everyone!

The class immediately fell deathly silent.

Glynda: now miss Kiryuin are you sure you want to go against mr. L/n?

Satsuki: yes I am 100% sure

Glynda: Mr L/n do you accept the challenge?

Y/n stood up to his full height and slammed his fists into each other creating a loud metallic clang sound.

Y/n: I never back down from a challenge Bring It On!

Glynda: excellent the last battle of the day shall be Satsuki Kiryuin Vs. Y/n L/n!

The two competitors went down to the arena below in the center of the class.

Satsuki: I must say I've seen what you're capable of and from the stories you told me that day you have the power to back it up don't think I'm going to go easy on you I will use all of my power!

Y/n: and don't think I'm going to go easy on you because you're a girl I'm going to use all of my power as well let this be the perfect battle!

Glynda: combatants at the ready!

The two of them stared each other down Y/n transformed his left arm into a blade and got into a combat stance Satsuki raised her right arm to the blue bracer on her left arm.

Glynda: get set!

The two of them breathed deep

Glynda: FIGHT!!!

Satsuki quickly flip the switches on her bracer and transformed her clothing absorbed her blood and activated she transformed into a very skimpy outfit but Y/n could feel her power skyrocketing.