Chapter 13 familiarity with the familiars

3rd person POV.

It has been a few days since the match with Y/n and Ryuko and nothing has changed at least nothing too drastic Y/n began to wake up when he did he got up out of bed and did some morning stretches to loosen up after that he headed off to the gym go do his normal morning workout after he performed his normal workout he went to go take a shower after his shower he went back to his room he decided to work on some of his more recent projects trying to create a transforming weapons like the others problem was they were too weak for him when he tried swing a blade the blade would shatter on contact due to his immense strength even tried holding back his strength when swinging a blade but every attempt he made was nothing but a failure he needed some way to create a more durable metal or find a more powerful and more durable material a few times when his weapon was destroyed it would explode in his face he spent a few sleepless nights picking out shrapnel from his body he tried many different formulas varieties of different materials everything from titanium to Copper and nothing worked he tore apart the archives looking for any indestructible materials and found absolutely nothing eventually it was time to go to class so he put on his five star Goku uniform and made his way to class nothing really special happened in class eventually lunch rolled around as it always does Y/n sat down and ate his lunch eventually he was approached by a few of his friends Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki, Team RWBY, Mizore, the Elite Four, and Velvet.

Y/n: hey guys what's up.

Ryuko: oh nothing cool if we sit with you.

Y/n: by all means take a seat

Everyone sits down and starts enjoying their meals.

Y/n: so how is everyone doing?

Ruby: I'm fine

Yang: just Yanging in there

Most of the people at table grown in displeasure during the foul pun except for Y/n who Chuckles at the joke.

Y/n: impressive joke Yang

Yang: see someone appreciates my sense of humor.

Weiss: changing the subject I'm doing quite well

Blake: I'm doing fine

Ira: I'm doing alright

Nonon: I wrote up a new symphony today so all in all I'm doing pretty well

Houka: yeah I'm doing good

Uzu: could be better could be worse

Satsuki: so far nothing has gone wrong so everything is fine

Ryuko: everything's going pretty well

Mako: I got an awesome tasty lunch from my mom so I don't see any reason to complain!

Mizore: well I got my eye on a nice cute boy so personally I could be better but I could be worse.

Velvet: well Cardin and his goons have not picked on me in a while so I'm doing pretty well.

Y/n: that's good to hear personally I could be better.

Mizore: what's the matter?

Y/n: well I've been working on some new weapons but everytime I try use them in a practical use they Fall Apart there's no material on this planet that can hold up against my immense strength.

Houka: he's right I've done a few calculations and his full strength is strong enough to turn lady Satsuki's sword into dust 10 times over.

Y/n: I just need to find a more durable metal or find a way to strengthen it Beyond my strength threshold.