Chapter 47 when the Cinders fall

3rd person POV.

Currently at the new age Academy things are going rather well nothing is exploding or going wrong so far everything is as it should be and things are on schedule at least for Y/n L/n he is currently doing his morning workout but he is up the weight and the intensity his body is glistening with sweat his muscles are burning and begging for him to stop but you know what they say no pain no gain after he finished his morning workout he took a shower headed back to his dorm to get dressed once he got dressed he headed to the cafeteria once he got there he was immediately met with his girlfriends.

Penny: salutations Y/n!

Ryuko: hey babe!

Nora: what's up my amazing King?

Velvet: hello Y/n

Ravel: hello honey

Koneko: sup

Nonon: hey there

Kokoa: hey

Mizore: hello there my beautiful frost Prince.

Xenovia: hello the future father of my children.

Y/n: good morning beautiful loves of my life how are you all doing?

Penny: sensational!

Nora: doing pretty awesome my beloved King!

Velvet: I'm doing pretty good

Ravel: I'm doing rather well thank you for asking.

Koneko: I'm doing okay

Ryuko: oh I'm doing pretty awesome can't wait to see you tonight in the tournament.

Nonon: I have to agree with the troublemaker it's quite exciting to see you in the tournament.

Kokoa: yeah can't wait to see you kick some ass!

Mizore: it is rather exciting

Xenovia: I do hope that our children have your amazing combat experience.

Nonon: can you keep it in your pants for 10 minutes?!

Soon enough Kokoa decides to get a little taste of Y/n's blood after she was done feeding she immediately wiped her mouth and smiled.

Kokoa: that is some premium shit right there~

Y/n: only the best for all of you.

Kokoa immediately sat down and continue to enjoy her breakfast Y/n too sat down and enjoyed his breakfast that was until Y/n L/n noticed Cinder and her team enjoying breakfast Y/n L/n smiled and immediately had a brilliant wonderful idea he wanted to fuck with them a little bit so he used Emerald's stolen semblance to create a powerful illusion basically he created what Cinder feared most and that was her mistress Salem Cinder looked up and immediately jumped back and fear when she saw Salem standing behind Emerald who was sitting across from her at the table her teammates looked at her like she was crazy.

Emerald: Cinder are you okay?

Cinder immediately got up and saw that the Salem illusion was gone.

Cinder: yes I'm fine just tired is all thought I saw something.

Cinder any of the sat down and continue to enjoy her breakfast on the other side of the cafeteria Y/n continue to have his Wicked smile upon his face but eventually it was time to go but before they decided to go to the arena for the final day of the tournament but before everyone left they were given a few hours to get ready Y/n's HUD indicated that someone was interfering with the tournament again she was trying to pair Yang with Mercury but this time it wasn't going to happen it was time to Spring the Trap Y/n immediately called Abaddon.