Chapter 8 marked for termination

Y/n's POV.

Y/n leaves the headmaster's office and goes to his locker retrieve the necessary weapons he'll need he grabs both of his plasma weapons both of his Auto 9 pistols his pulse rifle his Vortex shotgun and finally his anti-tank rifle just in case he picks up two bandoliers both full of ammunition both plasma and material he also grabs his bag and filled it with ammunition and random dust crystals once he's done that he closes his locker and heads off the transport he boards his transport and heads off to Jonathan Pryce's last known location a small town in Japan called Kuoh after a few minutes of waiting he finally arrives at his destination of Kuoh he searches the city looking for Jonathan Pryce but after hours of searching he could not find him so he decides to check the forest surrounding the town while searching the sky changes colors unnatural colors for the sky to have Y/n turns around to see a man with black bird wings.

Y/n: who are you? What are you?

???: my name is not important

Y/n: are you Jonathan Pryce?

???: no I am not Jonathan Pryce but I do know him

Y/n: where is Jonathan Pryce?

???: like I would tell you human

Y/n: I will ask politely one more time where is Jonathan Pryce?!

???: and I told you I'm not telling you!

Y/n: then you give me no choice then to get the information from you by force

Y/n pulls out his vortex shotgun Y/n fires it at the winged man the man Dodges each of his attacks realizing that it's not working he holsters his shotgun and pulls out his new pulse rifle he fires is pulse rifle at the man he barely grazes him with a bullet when the winged man creates some sort of light spear and throws it at Y/n the spirit hits him dead on in the left arm he generates another lights spear and throws it at Y/n's stomach spear hits him causing him to take a knee the Wicked Man begins laughing in Victory thinking he has won the fight.

???: you pathetic human you think your pathetic little guns can save you when in reality they are nothing more than toys compared to that of the power of a fallen angel!

Y/n looks down add his stomach and starts to do an analysis apparently the spear is made out of pure energy an energy he cannot identify he does a self diagnostic and sees that the spear missed every single vital component basically all that was hit was just the areas between his abdominal joints while the now identify the Fallen Angel continues laughing in Triumph Y/n stands up and removes the lights Spears from his body the fallen angel stops laughing and notices that the wounds inflicted upon his left arm is regenerating at an extremely fast rate almost instantaneously and when he looks at the wound he made in his abdomen the Fallen Angel gasps in shock to see a little bit of blood but what he really sees is machine parts instead of organs and Bone.