Chapter 44 the hunter, the prey, and The Terminator

3rd person POV.

Y/n L/n is currently aboard a transport heading straight for Alaska the transport finally lands nearby where the transmission was lost Y/n L/n immediately jumps off the transport and he orders the transport pilot get out of there and he'll call when he needs a pick up Y/n started standing around looking for anything out of the ordinary after a few minutes of scanning around he discovered something very interesting something big and cloaked by some sort of cloaking device.

Y/n: Hello~

Y/n immediately scanned the objects closer to see that it was some sort of ship not human definitely not he started looking around the ship looking for anyway in until eventually he found some sort of chink in the armor so he immediately struck that area deactivating the cloaking device and revealing what the thing was it was definitely some sort of alien spaceship.

Y/n: well well well what do we have here~

Y/n immediately started looking for a way in after a few minutes of searching he found some sort of dataport so he immediately activated his left terminal strip which was built in to both his right and left arms just in case he needed to plug into something so he plugged in to the ship and started to download anything he could apparently the ship belonged to a species called the yautja otherwise known as the Predators according to the computer's data banks this Predator was a youngling on a mission to become a man and earn his stripes by hunting the ultimate prey also known as the Xenomorphs the youngling was also on a mission to collect a piece of ancient technology called The Predator killer created by a rogue predator to kill other predators Y/n immediately downloaded a translator so if he ran into the alien predator he wouldn't have any problems with the language barrier after he was done he unplugged and immediately started heading back towards his original Mission after a few minutes of looking around he finally found a tunnel carved into the ice so he immediately summoned The Tempest and the blood saber and headed down into the tunnel after a little while you finally made it to the bottom of the tunnel and there it was a huge Temple the temple looked Mayan in origin but the weird thing is it had strange alien symbols all over it and there were strange statues strewn about the place Y/n immediately summoned both the Tempest and the blood saber and made his way towards the temple the problem was it was sealed shut so he had to make his own entrance and my made his own I mean he pulled out the BFG 9000 and blew a big goddamn hole in the side of the Mayan temple he started to move around the temple he heard strange sounds all over the temple he activated his thermal vision and motion tracker eventually he picked up something it was something moving and it was moving towards him fast Y/n L/n immediately got into a fighting stance and got ready for whatever was coming towards him after a few seconds something jumped down from the Shadows it was some sort of black creature it had a long elongated head a long tail ending in a spiked Barb it had long arms which ended in spider like hands and had a roll of razor sharp silver teeth.