Chapter 20 the Lucky Penny

3rd person POV.

Y/n woke up early in the morning as he did everyday Y/n headed off to the gym to go do his normal morning exercises unaware of the multiple pairs of eyes watching him after he finished his exercise he took a quick shower after finishing his shower he headed back to his dorm there he noticed Penny was starting to wake up.

Y/n: good morning Penny how did you sleep?

Penny: I slept really great problem is I don't really dream I wasn't designed to be able to do that.

Y/n: interesting maybe me and a friend of mine can fix that.

Penny: really? You think you can give me the ability to dream?

Y/n: well of course the guy I know is a total Tech wizard and with my assistance we can make sure that you have pleasant and wonderful dreams every night.

Penny suddenly tackle hugged Y/n but once again he did not fall.

Penny: thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Eventually Penny released Y/n from what would normally be her bone crushing death bear hug.

Y/n: you're very welcome my friend anything to help a friend I'll contact my friend later on besides he owes me a favor.

Penny: you're the best friend a girl could ever ask for!

Y/n: thank you that means the world to me before I came here I never had a single friend my whole life and now I'm surrounded by friends.

Penny: really? You never had a single friend?

Y/n: not a one I had comrades but that's not exactly the same thing as a true friend.

Penny: well if it makes you feel any better before I came here all I had was my father I didn't have a single friend either until I met you.

Y/n: well then we'll be the best friends this planet has ever known it'll just be the two of us instead of The Three Amigos will be the Dos Compadres!

Penny: that sounds sensational!

Y/n looks at the clock to see that they had plenty of time before classes start.

Y/n: Penny I believe our first order of business is to get you your school schedule.

Penny: I think that would be a good idea

With that said the two of them headed to the student council room and were greeted by the entirety of the student council.

Satsuki: good morning Y/n how can I help you this morning?

Y/n: well we have a new student and she needs her class schedule.

Sona: ah so you must be Miss Polendina am I correct?

Penny: yep yep yep I'm Penny nice to meet you student council president!

Satsuki: she's a very cheery one isn't she?

Y/n: I guess you're right in that department she is a very cheerful soul now may we please have her class schedule?

Satsuki: of course

Sona: Saji get this girl her class schedule.

Sahi did as his master instructed even though he looked terrified to see Y/n again he got Penny her class schedule and cautiously handed it to her as to not make Y/n angry in any way shape and or form as soon as he finished he instantly ran behind the student council president AKA his master like a scared child.