Chapter 46 things aren't what they appear

3rd person POV.

Currently back at the new age Academy Y/n and his girlfriends have teleported back to the academy and Y/n did his normal morning workout now that he actually had a real flesh-and-blood body he actually did need to workout now to get physically stronger even though his body was still insanely powerful and strong he still want to get stronger and he was kind of a health nut after he finished his morning workout he took a shower once he was done he immediately headed off back to his dorm to go get dressed for the day after that he immediately made his way to the cafeteria to get some breakfast there he met up with his friends and his girlfriends immediately got his breakfast and started eating.

Penny: So Y/n are you excited for the second day of the tournament?

Y/n: very excited who knows what the day will bring.

Y/n immediately looked at his HUD and noticed that there was some interference with the randomization device that controlled who would fight who he immediately checked and his suspicions were confirmed the counter virus he planted detected that the girl known as Cinder was interfering with tournament controlling who would fight who so he decided that he would let her play her little game setting a trap for her and waiting for her to Spring the Trap.

Y/n: this tournament is going to be very interesting~

Y/n smiled a wicked smile that would give Jeff the Killer and the Grinch a run for their money.

Soon enough Nora started freaking out about what would happen if they lost the tournament and how they would have to change their name from Team JNPR to team loser Y/n immediately embraced the love of his life and gave her a kiss on the head.

Y/n: do not worry my awesome pancake Queen you will not lose I know that you're too awesome to lose to such weak opponents.

Nora immediately grabbed Y/n by the lapels of his leather coat and brought him into a very passionate and forceful kiss after a few seconds she finally released him for oxygen and he almost fell over.

Nora: you know exactly what to say to make me happy and give me back my confidence~

Y/n: what can I say I was leading an army back in the war I had to know how to inspire a whole Army of men to go out and probably die for their world and their species so inspirational speeches are kind of my thing.

Ryuko: huh no kidding

With that said everyone continued to enjoy they're breakfast until it was time to head off to the arena for the next day of the tournament for the first fight it was team JNPR of the new age Academy Vs. Team BRNZ of shade Academy just say the fight was amazing beautiful and inspirational is an understatement it was beyond fantastic Team JNPR managed to pull off a win without losing anybody and of course Nora was the one who managed to secure a win after that was the match between team SSSN of Mistral Academy versus Team NDGO of shade Academy after a hard-fought battle SSSN managed to secure a victory and that was the close of the second day of the tournament everyone headed back to the academy for a nice day of rest and relaxation of course once again Qrow and Winter had to have a big fight again and now they are in the headmaster's office arguing about who is right and who is wrong who is drunk and who is not.

Winter: what were you thinking?!

Ironwood: if you were one of my men I would have you shot.

Qrow: if I was one of your men I shoot myself.

Glynda: wow I wouldn't condone his behavior retaliating like you did certainly didn't help the situation.

Winter: he was drunk!