Chapter 34 the hunt for the excaliburs

3rd person POV.

Y/n now accompanied by Xenovia and Irina made their way through the town of Braveheart towards a local fountain there they were greeted by a very angry and distraught Kiba.

Kiba: what are they doing here?

Y/n: simple they are here to give us information and help us in our quest to destroy the Excaliburs

Kiba: how disappointing that someone who can wield an Excalibur would Aid us in our destruction of one.

Xenovia: speaking of disappointing didn't you just abandon your place as the Knight of the house of Gremory?

Kiba's rage started to boil even further.

Xenovia: since your a stray now we can execute you if you like.

The two of them stare down each other both of them unsheathing their blades.

Kiba: you are welcome to try if you like.

Y/n had finally had enough.

Y/n: both of you enough we are on the same side and we have a mutual objective so unless the both of you would want me to strike you both down without Mercy or regret I'd recommend you both silence yourselves!

Y/n's eye of Lucifer glowed brighter the two of them finally calmed down.

Xenovia: the Lord of hell is right Kiba you are a result of the Holy sword project it is you to by the rest of the church as a horrible mistake along with everyone else who is in the church we know and that is why the person who is responsible was punished he was excommunicated.

Irina: his name is Galilei Valper also known as the Archbishop of annihilation.

Y/n: wow this son of a bitch is definitely going to get sodomized by my sword but you got to admit that's one hell of a title.

Kiba: I know Valper it was all him he was responsible.

Xenovia: I told you one of his tools was a stray priest didn't I?

Y/n: I believe you mean the one known as Freed am I correct?

Xenovia: very correct it's not uncommon for there to be collusion among those who have been banned from the church there's a high probability Valper involved with what's going on as well.

Kiba: well after hearing that there's no reason for me not to cooperate with you.

Y/n: how wise Kiba very wise indeed.

Irina: YAY!!! Then I guess it's been decided.

Xenovia: we shall return the favor for the food someday Lord of hell Y/n L/n.

With that said the Two Sisters of a church made their way back to their they're temporary base at the abandoned church located in the town.

Kiba: Y/n

Y/n: yes Kiba what is it?

Kiba: I want you to stay out of this this is my revenge not yours.

Y/n: I understand exactly what you mean but I'm going to sweeten the deal for you I have a plan a plan so brilliant and so crazy that it is definitely going to work you're not just going to destroy one of the excaliburs but you are going to destroy all three.

Kiba looked totally flabbergasted at what he just heard.

Kiba: what do you mean?

Y/n: we can't talk about it here too many witnesses follow me.

With that said both Y/n and Kiba headed into the woods once they were sure that they were alone Y/n teleported both himself and Kiba to hell where exactly in hell you may ask well the Palace of Lucifer in the first circle of hell once they arrived there Y/n proceeded to give Kiba The Grand Tour once they were done they had it off to the Lounge there it was used for having private conversations and it was known as a great place to smoke the two of them took a seat and started to talk.