Chapter 49 the creature of the storm

Y/n's POV.

Currently in an unknown place a place completely shrouded in storm clouds and fog Y/n L/n is currently trying to figure out where he is.

Y/n: great now I'm in another place I don't know where I am it's definitely not hell I would recognize hell anywhere this place is somewhere new.

Y/n started wandering around the strange stormy landscape but so far he has found absolutely positively nothing just stormy Dark Skies and more fog.

Y/n: seriously we're in the cognitive fuck am I?!?!

Y/n suddenly heard something it sounded exactly like whispering he couldn't make out what they were whispering but there was definitely whispering Y/n looks forward and notices what can only be described as a strange glowing orb Y/n moves forward to inspect the orb the closer he gets to the orb the louder the whispering becomes eventually he find the orb he takes the orb into his hand and can feel the energy pulsing from the orb as if it's a little nuclear reactor.

Y/n: what the hell is this thing?

Y/n looks over and notices another orb and then another and then another and another and another and another and another and then another.

Y/n: what the hell are these things?!

Y/n notices that they're all moving in One Direction they're moving towards some sort of strange thing in the distance once he got close enough to it he realized it was another orb but this one was massive it was high in the sky it was what appeared to be in the eye of the storm this giant orb was pulsing with many different colors each one of the little orbs were moving towards the big orb in the sky every time one of the smaller orbs got Within contact of the larger orb the smaller orbs would be absorbed into the larger orb eventually every last one of the little orbs were absorbed into the larger orb soon enough the large orb started to change it started changing colors faster and faster until eventually what can only be described as a black diamond shaped pupil opened up and stared down at Y/n the orb looks like a giant eyeball staring at Y/n.

Y/n: am I hallucinating or am I noticing a giant eyeball looking right at me?

Soon enough the giant eyeball started morphing and changing it grew a pair of arms and legs ending in long sharp claws then it grew a long neck a head at the end of that neck and finally on its back it grew a large pair of wings but these wings were different from each other one look demonic and the other looked angelic soon enough the eye closed half of the creature became black and the other half became White the giant creature also had two tails and it revealed true form this creature was a gigantic dragon a thousand times larger than Abaddon who himself at his full size is massive this enormous dragon look like he was the size of the friggin Moon.

Soon enough the ginormous dragon looked down upon Y/n if then landed in front of him and stared it down at him with its two yellow eyes.

Y/n: who are you? what are you?