Chapter 45 the Tournament begins

3rd person POV.

Y/n L/n is currently on a transport ship heading back to the new age Academy after a few hours of waiting the ship finally landed at the transport docks and Y/n headed off towards the headmaster's office once he arrived there he was met with the three headmasters and general Ironwood.

Ozpin: ah hello Y/n how did your mission go?

Y/n: interesting to say the least apparently the temple you sent me to was created by aliens and not just any type of aliens but alien hunters and these Hunter aliens love to hunt the ultimate monster which is another type of alien apparently every human who is entered there besides myself was killed the first ones were used the hatch aliens called Xenomorphs and the soldiers you sent General they were killed by Xenomorphs so the alien race that built the temple send one of their own to prove that he was a man as sort of a Rite of Passage.

Ironwood: how interesting what happened next?

Y/n: that's very simple General I teamed up with the Hunter we killed a bunch of aliens and together we killed the queen and the temple went Sky High but not before discovering this.

Y/n immediately presented the Predator killer gauntlet still attached to his arm.

The director: what is that strange device?

Y/n: according to the hunter it is called the Predator killer it is an item created by a rogue Hunter to kill anything it can only be wielded by the most Worthy Warrior and apparently it has chosen me to be its Warrior I tried to remove it but apparently it has merged with my DNA and can never be removed.

Lord Gremory: what can it do?

Y/n: well when activated it forms a suit of armor that has plenty of toys and weapons to go around such as two Giant super plasma casters which are basically giant plasma cannons on steroids very powerful long arm blades which can cut through nearly anything and it can enhance my speed strength reflexes and durability to insane degrees.

Ironwood: so now you are in possession of an alien suit of armor that is armed to the teeth are you sure I cannot be removed if I could give that kind of power to my soldiers we could have the strongest military in the world.

Y/n: I Like Your Enthusiasm General but I guarantee you even if it could remove I cannot allow that 3 reasons 1 that would be morally wrong 2 that would be extremely dangerous on multiple levels and 3 that would just be dangerously irresponsible it chose me and I will guard it with my life it will not be removed until after I died and someone worthy has come to claim it.

Ozpin: I believe that is very wise.

Soon enough Ozpin noticed something strange on Y/n's forehead he noticed the symbol the hunter gave him.

Ozpin: Y/n what is that thing upon your forehead?

Y/n couches for head and noticed that it did not heal.

Y/n: this is the mark of a true Hunter after I killed the queen Xenomorph the hunter marked me with this symbol making me the highest caliber of Warrior The Hunters have ever seen this symbol means that I have killed a xenomorph Queen which is very hard to do but with this armor it was as easy as blowing out the candles on a birthday cake with this symbol the hunter declared that I was one of them and I am officially a hunter just like he is.

Ozpin: what an very interesting piece of technology and it must be an honor to be considered one of them I'd recommend that you keep this suit of alien armor to yourself unless absolutely necessary but knowing you I know you're not going to listen so I'm just going to say try not to kill anyone with that thing.