Chapter 10 Terminator vs. Vampire

3rd person POV.

Rias: so what do you say will you become my servant will you join this family?

Y/n:..............no

Rias: wait what? why?

Y/n: I'm sorry to disappoint you Rias but I have been a servant for far too long and I wish to be my own master

Rias: what do you mean?

Y/n: at first I was a servant and a slave to my anger and my need for Revenge against Skynet and what they did to me then I was a servant to the cause of defeating Skynet and then after that I was a slave to Skynet so you can see how I feel about becoming a servant to anyone else I want to be free for a very long time before I decide to serve another master.

Rias: I didn't know you felt so strongly about this I'm sorry if I opened up Old Wounds.

Rias walked over to Y/n and hugged him Y/n was surprised by this but after a few seconds he hugged back.

Y/n: you didn't know it is not your fault I am not upset just remember for future reference.

Rias: I will and I'll make sure to tell her not offer you the same thing.

Y/n: that's all I ask and besides I don't even think you can make me part of your Peerage.

Rias: what do you mean?

Y/n: the way you described the evil pieces it makes it sound like it bonds to both the body and soul and most of my body is inorganic so without a real live body to bond with the evil peace would reject me.

Rias: do you mind if I test that theory?

Y/n: no I don't mind why don't you give it a shot if I am wrong then I guess I'm screwed.

Rias pulled out a knight piece and pushed it into Y/n's body after a few seconds nothing happened but then out of nowhere the Knight piece was ejected from his body and fell to the ground Rias sighed in disappointment knowing that the most dangerous student in the academy couldn't be her servant.

Rias: I guess you're right your body isn't alive enough to become part of my Peerage.

Y/n patted Rias's head in a comforting manner.

Y/n: just because I can't be your servant doesn't mean that I can't be your ally and help you in future missions and endeavors.

Rias looked extremely happy to hear this she stood up to her full height and went back to her desk.

Rias: I'm glad to hear that and I'll make sure whenever I need you I'll make sure to call upon you.

Y/n: sounds good to me now is there anything else you need I'm a little bit tired and I'd like to go to bed.

Rias: no that's it you may go now.

Y/n: well then good evening Rias

Y/n got up from his seat and made his way to the door.

Y/n: just don't forget what I said if you need any help with anything just contact me.

Rias: I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

Y/n left the room and went back to his room as soon as he arrived at his dorm he stripped down and took a quick shower he exited the shower when he was done wearing nothing but a towel unaware that he was being watched by a pair of eyes watching him through his window.

???: oh God he's a God among men how I'd love to trace every single one of his abs and take his scent in to feel his warm body against my cold skin a girl can dream one day he shall be mine.