Chapter 40 the open house continues

3rd person POV.

Currently in the New Age Academy things are going pretty smoothly for the open house all of the relatives have shown up and classes have begun some students got embarrassed when they didn't know the answers to certain questions and they embarrass themselves in front of their families but Y/n decided to take his mind off his new silver eye by showing off and proving his superiority so soon enough when he got into music class Mizore song a song for Y/n L/n which ended up freezing everybody after that Kurumu sung a song for Tsukune which ended up thawing everybody out Y/n decided that he would sing a song as well so he picked the song from his playlist he plugged into an amplifier is systems connected to it and played instrumental while he would sing the words.

As the song Drew to a close Y/n immediately put the microphone in it's stand he heard a thunderous booming Applause and cheers from his audience the teacher congratulated him on his amazing singing voice he just smiled and sat back down in his seat.

(Time skip later)

Y/n is currently in the cafeteria enjoying a nice meal with the people he loved and some of his friends.

Tsurara: so Y/n I was absolutely amazed by your performance against the huntress and that Huntsman where did you get those swords?

Y/n: I forged The Tempest myself are used very special and secret means to make it and I earned the blood saber I would tell you more but it's kind of top-secret.

Tsurara: oh how mysterious I love it~

Soon enough Penny entered the room right behind her was a man in a mechanical chair.

Y/n: hello Penny it's good to see you again who is this fine gentleman?

Penny: this is my father Pietro he is my father.

Pietro: it's an honor to meet you you must be Y/n L/n otherwise known as The Terminator I've been told all about you I even know about you know what.

Y/n: I understand let me guess General Ironwood told you?

Pietro: he most certainly did trust me I would love to examine you sometime.

Y/n: it would be an honor to be examined by the man who created the woman I love.

Pietro: just make sure you take good care of her she's all I have.

Y/n: I promise you this sir I will protect her with every ounce of my being even until after I die.

Pietro: I like you kid I like you I approve.

Soon enough everyone sat down Y/n Looked over to Kokoa and noticed that she was a bit unhappy.