Chapter 24 the followers of Darkness

3rd person POV.

Currently in the abandoned city of New York Y/n and Penny have just finished their mission to wipe out all the hostiles that have tried to invade the city the two of them were about to leave when suddenly two strange individuals have appeared from seemingly out of nowhere Out of the Shadows emerges the two individuals one of them look like a crazy motherfuker with murder in his yellow eyes a long braided ponytail and most surprisingly a scorpion tail.

The other the other individual was a blond hair girl her hair was fashioned into two massive curly pigtails she wore all pink and she wore a purple eye-patch over her left eye.

Both Y/n and Penny looked at the two strange individuals with confusion written all over their faces.

Y/n: huh well isn't this a fine how-do-you-do who the hell are you two?

???1: I am Tyrian callows humble servant of my mistress and goddess Salem.

???2: and I'm Nui Harime the grand couturier.

Y/n instantly recognized the name of the girl she was the one who murdered Ryuko's father.

Penny: salutations!

Y/n: interesting so what brings you to this neck of the woods?

Tyrian: I was sent here by my goddess to observe the invasion which you two miraculously stopped.

Nui: I was sent here by lady Ragyo to watch The Invasion as well!

Y/n: who the hell is Salem and Ragyo?

Tyrian & Nui: you'll find out soon enough.

Y/n: okay creepy I don't really like riddles so you two were part of this Invasion Force I guess?

Tyrian: my my my what a clever boy you are.

Nui: yep yep yep we were actually leading the invasion our mission was to completely take over this city but you two have to get in the way and destroy our forces!

Y/n: what can I say it's what we do best isn't that right partner?

Penny: most certainly

Tyrian: and if anyone were to get in the way we were to eliminate them and you two have most certainly gotten in the way my goddess and mistress will not be happy one little bit but if I bring her your head I'm pretty sure she will forgive me for my failure.