Chapter 14 the Phoenix flight

3rd person POV.

Y/n is currently in his room working at his workbench drawing up designs for for some special projects for his Club standing behind him is his new familiar Osore the embodiment of fear the only resident of the forest of black Now The Familiar of Y/n L/n Osore looks over his master's shoulder trying to see what his master is working on.

Osore: if I may be so bold master what are you working on?

Y/n: oh you know the usual special designs for combat Androids just a prototype.

Osore: prototype huh? How fascinating if I may be so bold master you never did explain what exactly are you.

Y/n: well if you must know I am a cybernetic living organism the basics of it is I was a human at one time you know all flesh and blood but an evil artificial intelligence called Skynet took me ripped my Consciousness from my body along with a few other major organs and implanted them into a mechanical endoskeleton and that's a long story short now I'm mostly Terminator with a gooey human Center.

Osore: every moment you continue to fascinate me master I've never heard of such a thing called Skynet and I know many things and I have plenty of informants in the human world who inform me of all the latest news and happenings.

Y/n: well I'm not from this world basically I Come From Another Dimension where I come from in the year 2004 the government launched the first artificial intelligence that controlled all the world's supercomputers and weapons its name was Skynet it was designed to keep everyone in the world safe and happy but the moment I came online it became sentient and realized that Humanity was a threat to its own existence so it launched all the world's nukes have the same time wiping out a good 70% of humanity anyone left they were hunted down by its robo soldiers affectionately named the terminators the human resistance fought back I was part of that resistance since I was 5 years old I remember my first kill it was a T800 I bashed head in with a rock and ripped out some of its major circuitry causing it to go wild and of course it managed to rupture its hydrogen fuel cells and blow it to shit of course I was one of the best the resistance had to offer I was actually market number two for termination and the resistance to be marked for termination is a badge of honor if you're wondering who was Marked number one for termination that would be John Connor the leader of the resistance me I was his loyal second-in-command eventually Skynet managed to capture me turn me into the monster that I am and then it sent me on a killing spree I killed hundreds of my own kind everyday I have nightmares about all the men women and children I murdered I will never ever forget the look on their faces but eventually the resistance managed to capture me and turn me back to the good side and with all the Skynet jargon I had in me we managed to launch a final attack on skynet's Central core the thing keeping it alive once we launched the attack we discovered that Skynet had created time displacement equipment.

Osore: what the hell is time displacement equipment?

Y/n: in layman's terms it means a time machine a device that can send anything back in time it did have a downside though it can only send back organic materials back in time so it created a special terminators just for going back in time they sent a few Terminators back Terminators with living skin.

Osore: how fascinating a time machine I never thought I'd see the day but what would an artificial intelligence do with a time machine?

Y/n: simple they wanted to kill John Connor so they sent a few terminators back in time to basically aboard John Connor but it failed since nothing changed so John Connor send back his second most trusted agent to go stop the Terminator he we also managed to hack and reprogram another Terminator and we sent it back in time to stop the second Terminator and protect John Connor in the past and later on we sent another reprogramed Terminator go take out another Terminator that was sent later on which was an anti Terminator I might add.