Chapter Nineteeen: The big bad wolf is a nice puppy

Warning: sexy time. I find it sexy anyway, you might not. I am sorry if it's too kinky for your taste - oh wait, I am not, not really 😇 Seriously, though, you don't have to read it if that kind of things makes you feel uncomfortable. To those who will read the chapter, I hope you'll enjoy it!

MALIK'S POV

"So you don't hate our kind, then ?"

Sighing, I turn my head to face the tall man who is currently laying by my side, too shy to ask me to cuddle him but too affectionate not to be thinking about it.

"Can't we talk about something lighter, for once?"

He looks a bit hurt and I immediately regret my words.

"I am sorry, baby boy" I tell him truthfully, gently putting my arm around his waist to pull him closer. "I will tell you all about my story with werewolves in due time, but not now because it's a particularly painful topic for me and right now I just want to enjoy having my mate back by my sides, in the safety of my bedroom. There's one thing I don't want you to forget, though: I could never hate you, baby boy. Never"

"Okay, I understand, no harm done. We will talk about it later" he mutters against my chest, before adding "can't you think of more appropriate nicknames for your mate, though? I am a couple of years older than you, remember?"

Mate. He said it. Oh, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue, but he said it nonetheless. A simple word shouldn't make me so happy, but it does.

"Come on, we both know you love the sweet nicknames your genius of a mate is giving you" I can't help to tease him, secretly loving the way his ears are turning a nice shade of pink.

"I do not!" he protests with such a lack of conviction that I can feel my smirk growing wider.

"Yes, you do, little Alex! You totally do, baby boy! You love your nicknames so much, my puppy!" I sing, earning me a punishing slap on the chest.

"Ouch! Are you sure I am the one who deserves to be punished right now, Alex?"

"I- maybe not" the grown-up man who, despite being in his late twenties, recognizes with such a sheepish tone that I want to eat him up alive.

He might always be insisting that he is older than me, yet he is so adorable that most of the time I completely forget about our age gap. He IS a baby. MY baby.

I am really becoming too soft nowadays. Good thing he can't read my thoughts, because then the image of the intimidating yet protective Master would be completely destroyed.

"Maybe now is a good time as any to proceed with the punishment, don't you think, Alex ? Especially since you're already half-naked. Let's not waste anymore time"

He blushes but to my greatest surprise and satisfaction, he quickly nods, his gaze turning more determined.

"Words, babe." "I need you to say it, and I need you to mean it" I tell him while turning him around so that he is now laying on his stomach, in my laps.

"Ok. Yes. Now is a good time. You can- you can punish me"

"Good boy" I purr, making him glare at me which, let's be honest, isn't as intimidating as he probably wishes it to be. "Now, a few things before we start - "if, at any point, there's something you don't want to do, I need you to tell me. I promise I would never get upset if you don't want to do something. I don't want you to say yes to something you don't want, understood?"

He turns back at my words, giving me a soft smile that warms my heart to the core.

"I will tell you if something feels wrong, Malik. Don't worry"