Chapter Twenty-Three: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Some situations in life are dramatic, there's no arguing about it.

Right now is supposed to be one of those situations. Serena and Juliette are both looking at me and just by taking a look at their faces one could tell that it's been a while since they properly slept. It should make me anxious for what is to come, and in a way it does, only, I can also tell that it will be difficult for me to stay focused. I hope that this won't take too long, because...

I have a fucking sex-toy stuck inside my ass. I'm not saying that to lighten up the mood, I swear. It's unfortunately the truth.

A weird Ceremony, whispered words behind closed doors, very powerful vampires and terrible accusations being made against one of my Master, sure, that sounds like a dramatic situation.

However, if you add a sex-toy to the mix, a magic one, what is more, then you have to admit that keeping a neutral expression is no easy task.

"Are you okay, Kyle? You sound weird" Juliette asks me in a strangled voice, making me look up at her.

Although she is very discreet and you wouldn't notice her first, this girl is pretty impressive. She is petite, with a slender figure and a tiny round face. She has a soft voice, a beautiful dark skin who compliments her curly brown hair. Just like me, she isn't much of a talker and likes to be on her own.

Some stupid guys thought that she would be an easy pray, but how wrong they were. Little did they know that this woman has been doing martial arts since she was four, and learnt from her mama to take no shit from anyone.

I remember with delight the day when James, a brute from the cooking team who has been fired since then, tried to touch her without her consent.

She almost broke his thumb, and when she realeased the crying guy, I heard her whispering these words to him in that sweet voice of her:

"Next time you try to put your paws on me without asking first will be the last time you'll ever use them"

Precious. I wish I had an atom of her confidence.

"Kyle?"

Right. I keep forgetting that it's supposed to be my name. I decided to give the inhabitants of this island a fake name, as I wanted to become someone else, but why the heck did I gave them precisely the name of the guy I betrayed? How my brain thought it was a good idea to do that in order to help me overcome my past, I have no idea.

"I am good, thank you Juliette, I appreciate your concern. Now, could you both go straight to the point so that we can all go about our daily lives?"

"Why? You have better things to do?" Serena asks in a somewhat offended tone.

Yeah, removing a magic sex toy out of my ass.

"It's just that it's a bit risky for us to be plotting in the basement, so we should be quick" I explain to her in a calming voice and she nods, her expression softening a tad bit.

"Alright, then, let's skip the foreplay."

"You should NEVER skip the foreplay"

"Shut up, Kyle. This is a serious situation. Ugh, I can't believe you're actually older than us. So, I don't know what you understood exactly from the time you were spying on us, but you probably heard us talk about the upcoming Ceremony and worrying events that occured at that time"

"I wasn't spying on you, I was having a morning walk in the... in the basement"

"Shut up! God, what's wrong with you today?" she huffs but I can tell that she is slightly amused, while Juliette gives me a small smile.